Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > browser window says not secure

Thread Title Search
browser window says not secure Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2020, 08:48 AM #11
Raho

Raho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasf View Post
He can add as many s' as he can but it won't help that the page uses weak encryption and this is the only reason we see the yellow exclamation mark next to the padlock with the message that the connection is not secure
The certificate is messed up.
My old oHaze grow:
Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2020, 12:07 PM #12
TheForgotten

Quote:
He can add as many s' as he can but it won't help that the page uses weak encryption and this is the only reason we see the yellow exclamation mark next to the padlock with the message that the connection is not secure
If it bothers you so much why don't you try another site....

Old 03-08-2020, 01:07 PM #13
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to all
The fda are watching you.
BeAn v.2.0 is online now Quote

Old 03-09-2020, 03:09 AM #14
asdfasf
huj nie grower

asdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForgotten View Post
I'm on all of the sites already.
asdfasf is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-09-2020, 08:02 AM #15
bigpeter

bigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nicebigpeter is just really nice
Use TOR the cut down version of firefox, it acts like a proxy browser. Only snag is slowing down your browsing because of the numerous hops your data is relayed through
bigpeter is online now Quote

Old 03-09-2020, 11:44 AM #16
TheForgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForgotten View Post
Quote:
I'm on all of the sites already.

Old 03-09-2020, 05:48 PM #17
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond repute
im not worried at all just wondering

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2020, 01:19 PM #18
dddaver

dddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivor
https not working anymore. Access site using Chromium

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2020, 02:51 PM #19
Ronin_420

When I use Firefox I get security issue. But with chrome it's fine

Old 04-28-2020, 04:56 AM #20
Ready4

Ready4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud ofReady4 has much to be proud of
ATTENTION !!!! Serious security issue for many. Just started getting emails last week with my Icmag password in the heading - it was from a criminal threatening me with extortion - their email was fucking stupid & laughable - they will receive zero bitcoin from me.
But either the site's user passwords & personal data were hacked or someone who had access to this site is a criminal. I live in a legal State and could give two shits about some loser criminal. But many of you live in illegal situations and need this warning.

Good protection here, no other issues. Their foolish email showed clearly they knew nothing.
Ready4 is offline Quote