Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Metastatic Lung Cancer

Thread Title Search
Metastatic Lung Cancer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2020, 12:18 AM #11
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
If the cancer ain't from smoking then maybe smoking or vaporizing high thc to Target those tumors direct? With Some hash as pure as possible it can only help I think?

Old 03-02-2020, 01:26 PM #12
ahortator

ahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud of
I really don't know if this is like snake oil. But here you are!

https://youtu.be/Wlk9KmGfu3E

https://www.olderdriversafety.ca/ric...ancer-not-cbd/

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:37 PM #13
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Stamets speaking about his mother, who had stage 4 breast cancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWT09ZDqFlE&t=67s

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:46 PM #14
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Again, thanks! Gry suggested changa, reshi cordyceps fungi. Best in capsule form or powder?? Teas? Have capsule making machine. Any info will be helpful and a blessing.

I use a tea ball. First I go with a cold infusion, then a hot tea, and after that, I toss them into what ever I am making to eat.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:05 AM #15
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
I use a tea ball. First I go with a cold infusion, then a hot tea, and after that, I toss them into what ever I am making to eat.
Great idea!!! Thanks!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

Old 03-06-2020, 01:07 AM #16
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
If the cancer ain't from smoking then maybe smoking or vaporizing high thc to Target those tumors direct? With Some hash as pure as possible it can only help I think?
Unfortunately, my friend doesn't use cannabis....smoking/edibles. A bad brownie/mega hash experience of yore....can't shake the wariness to try something different. Perhaps the mushrooms/fungi since Dr. Weil recommends turkey tail for immune boost.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

Old 03-06-2020, 02:33 AM #17
Gry
One Nation Underground

When I got started, it was with cordyceps first, then the turkey tail, lastly the changa, with each of them,
I felt better, and was able to do better overall. Been able to eat better and regain some weight.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:41 AM #18
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
When I got started, it was with cordyceps first, then the turkey tail, lastly the changa, with each of them,
I felt better, and was able to do better overall. Been able to eat better and regain some weight.
Bravo, Gry!

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

Old 03-24-2020, 12:30 PM #19
aridbud
automeister

Taking my friend for surgery in a bit (right before STAY@HOME order). She's having surgery on cheek/salivary gland (ACC- Adenocystic Carcinoma)....that's what spread to she lungs....not small cell or other cancer. Thanks to your suggestions, I made mushroom capsules, both Turkey Tail and a 10 blend with Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Chaga (Inonotus oliquus), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Blazei (Agaricus blazei), Agarikon (Laricifomes officinales), and Mesima Sang-Huang (Phellinus linteus), from Oregon.

Together with thc/CBD capsules almost a 50/50 blend (up from 35/65), I'm hoping it'll help.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

Old 03-24-2020, 02:28 PM #20
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
You can ask Osamu Tetsu about the salivary part. There are some antibodies or specific personalized treatments monoclonal antibody or small molecule, for skin in Los Angeles I heard of one some years ago. If not before or after platinum gamma ray etc.

Cannabis try a gram of RSO or full spectrum oil per day if doable. Sometimes moderation is key sometimes as supply allows.
art.spliff is offline Quote