Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Spain breeding

Thread Title Search
Spain breeding Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2020, 12:19 PM #11
Norbyhaze2

Norbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahortator View Post
Here you have the answer.
Many years with that shit....just a few as cannabiogen team do a good breeding job with their lines...
Norbyhaze2 is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2020, 12:35 PM #12
NEED 4 SEED

NEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I was more aiming at foreign breeders who allegedly went to Spain, like Sensi or Mr. Nice, Serious S. etc...I think I have read this somewhere.
NEED 4 SEED is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2020, 01:30 PM #13
Norbyhaze2

Norbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the roughNorbyhaze2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
All those are black ops, nne of them is going to get a licence to grow, there are some, i think there are 6 licenced companies allowed to grow weed, not just industrial cannabis, and the only one from abroad has it because they bought it from an spanish company that sold it, even though now are raising claims to make the licencing a cristaline procedure, as nowadays is very dark, and there is no info regarding it...there are movements , but tiny and slow ones....lets see if with this gobernment we get closer to a legal industry...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2020, 01:31 PM #14
Norbyhaze2

sorry for the quote, it was ment to need 4 seed

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:04 PM #15
ahortator

ahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud ofahortator has much to be proud of
Hello Norby. In fact it is currently legal in Spain. But only one entrepreneur involved in poppy growing got the only one license across the whole country. It is very strange but he is a close friend of the former king. Later he sold his business as most Spanish entrepreneurs use to do.

https://alcaliber.com/productos/

Old 02-13-2020, 01:30 PM #16
Norbyhaze2

Quote:
Hello Norby. In fact it is currently legal in Spain. But only one entrepreneur involved in poppy growing got the only one license across the whole country. It is very strange but he is a close friend of the former king. Later he sold his business as most Spanish entrepreneurs use to do.

https://alcaliber.com/productos/
that´s the one that has been sold to a private investors fund located in Uk, managed by an US citizen, but there are another 5 licences that the "agencia española de medicamentos yproducetos sanitarios" did aprove, two are in big spanish pharma companies, another one is related with another PP sphere´s entrepeneur..This is the reason, after 44 licence claims were refused, the government has decided to ask which criteria the agencia did follow to oprove those 6 licences....i am very interested into this, as i would like to make cbd and thc crops for medicinal providers, so my mom can benefit directly for what i can grow and research....i am thinking on doing this just at the other side of the border with Portugal where, even though i will have to tax a lot, at least i can be relaxed on the raids side, loosing all the work done by a bad misshandling of my plants.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:31 PM #17
Norbyhaze2

Sorry for the grammar mistakes but i can´t edit the comments yet....