Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Afterthought Auto's > Azure Rocket

Thread Title Search
Azure Rocket Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2013, 06:32 PM #1
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Azure Rocket

Had a recent inquiry/question about Azure Rocket. Starting this thread for Rackdales, or anyone interested in afterthought autos.
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:49 AM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackdales View Post
Aridbud,

I am really happy with this strain. It is exactly what I needed here in the urban Midwest. I havnt a smoke report yet as my 2 azure are only at 61 days. I got the beans on seedbay in April. Are these f1 genetics? I have 2 phenos, the short stout soda can size cola with side branching. Then I have the taller slender plant with slimmer longer cola and lots of side branching. The buds have turned solid purple. It has such a fruity aroma.

We're these intended for outdoor? I have found it to excel outdoors as it is unphased by pests. It has rained for 2 weeks here as well as humid. No sign of mold at all.

Does the colored pheno come from the blue Himalaya? Is the colored pheno rare? I hope to get a male and another purple next run.
I've grown AZR RCKT both indoors and outside. Too, I've gotten the 2 phenos you describe. The colors could be coming from Mini Gun, as that had some SourBubble in the gene pool. The BH I've grown are the fatties, and no color, but nice taste & affect. The mixture of all 3 in AR...it's one of my favorites as far as an UP heady smoke.
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:55 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

Good to hear you are enjoying watching the growth and I'm sure you will enjoy the end product. They are almost ready. I use a loupe to check milky trichomes. F1 and F2 genetics. Makes me wanna do chores, take a walk with a smile...really uplifting...."all is good with the world" type feeling.
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:14 AM #4
aridbud
automeister

I've had maybe 1/3 to 1/2 turn colors. Pretty, huh?
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:00 AM #5
Rackdales

Rackdales is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for starting the thread! So the color from mini gun. The fat cola pheno from BH makes perfect sense! I've had an extreme bout with my mental health the last year. I chose Azure rocket based on the smoke report you described. Can't wait to medicate! What are your finishing times like outdoor? I was aiming to check the trics at 65 days then decide what to do.
Rackdales is offline Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:03 AM #6
Rackdales

Yes, the purple azure rocket plant is beautiful! My buds are about 80% deep purple .
Old 07-09-2013, 03:04 AM #7
aridbud
automeister

I have depression/anxiety issues with chronic pain. Together AR indeed helps me in all areas. Sounds like just the right meds for you, too. You're on the right path checking @ 65days. I usually go 68-70. Notice a less motivation factor if beyond 75...it's still good....just not as energizing.
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:09 AM #8
aridbud
automeister

Outdoors about 62-68 days for AR. Indoors @ 18 hrs. 65-72. Like the fast finish....just take samples (lower bud in refridge...don't like microwave to dry) in order to see what's best on what day for you mentally. With coloring apparent, it's almost time!!
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:53 AM #9
Rackdales

Thanks for the knowledge thus far! It's so close! By the looks of. Things I think this weekend they will get the chop. I really like the size of az
Old 07-09-2013, 04:00 AM #10
Rackdales

Being in the Midwest they are stealth enough to put outdoors anywhere. What afterthought strain would you suggest for an indoor grow? I would like to run more of a night time smoke.