What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little micro winter

paisajedehierba

06-03-2020

06-03-2020

Kerala Gold … week 14 … she has received more pollen than planed and is heavily seeded. So I don´t expect the flowers to fatten up much more. The upcoming winter project is to produce auto seeds of this Kerala-Thai cross.

Auto Zam x Zam Ethiope … end of week 7. Both phenos are very resinous and the buds are getting hard. It seems like both will be ready in 2 or 3 weeks. Round about 1/3 of the flowers are seeded. I hope the seeds will be ready to germinate mid July.
AZZE 1 ... the strawberry smell has changed into a in general intense fruity smell. The buds are relatively fat.
AZZE 2 … the fabric softener smell hasn´t change that much. One Flower branch begins fox tailing. Slightly less fat buds than AZZE 1.

Bubba Hash … flowering end of week 4 … Main shot pruned because of unexpected stretch. Perhaps this will cause a loss of harvest amount, but that´s not that important to me at the moment. The flowers and the leaves are ultra resinous and the development is extremly fast (after all the sativa dom strains I have grown before). The plant is only slightly seeded. The smell tends to be more diesel than hash/coffee at the moment.

ACExTT … Auto cross that contains Tiger Thai (Muay Thai x Golden Tiger) and ACE (Flash Seeds) based on not near specified Haze, Thai and Amnesia strains. Week 3 of flowering. No intense smell up to date.

CBD 1 … one plant just germinated and a few days in a small pot on the terasse. She will will be transplanted into the forest glade in round about one week.

Malawi x Panama standart … 5 seedlings ...same age than CBD 1 under stable conditions in cupboard 2. Goal is to pollinate one of the Auto Zam outdoors in the forest glade. Perhaps I will take cuttings … and transplant one female into the forest glade. I am not sure if this one will be ready before first frosts.

Attachments

• 06-03-2020_Kerala Gold.jpg
    06-03-2020_Kerala Gold.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 06-03-2020_MaPa standart_seeds soaked 05-27-2020.jpg
    06-03-2020_MaPa standart_seeds soaked 05-27-2020.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
  • 06-03-2020_CBD 1_seed soaked 05-27-2020.jpg
    06-03-2020_CBD 1_seed soaked 05-27-2020.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 06-03-2020_ACE x TT_flowering week 3.jpg
    06-03-2020_ACE x TT_flowering week 3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 06-03-2020_Bubba Hash_flower detail end of week 4.jpg
    06-03-2020_Bubba Hash_flower detail end of week 4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 06-03-2020_Bubba Hash_flowering end of week 4.jpg
    06-03-2020_Bubba Hash_flowering end of week 4.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 06-03-2020_AZZE  2_flower detail end of week 7.jpg
    06-03-2020_AZZE 2_flower detail end of week 7.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 06-03-2020_AZZE 2_  fabric softener smelling pheno end of week 7.jpg
    06-03-2020_AZZE 2_ fabric softener smelling pheno end of week 7.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 06-03-2020_AZZE 1_ fruity smelling pheno_flowering week 7.jpg
    06-03-2020_AZZE 1_ fruity smelling pheno_flowering week 7.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 03-06-2020_Kerala Gold_flowering week 14.jpg
    03-06-2020_Kerala Gold_flowering week 14.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 29

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

Your autoflowering selections lean strongly towards the auto NL.
Glad to see you are giving a try to the new CBD #1 :)
The Kerala Gold is beautiful, very tropical and hazey look. What genetics did you choose to pollinate her ?

Best wishes for this year' grows and breeding projects :yes:

paisajedehierba

Hi paisajedehierba,

Your autoflowering selections lean strongly towards the auto NL.
Glad to see you are giving a try to the new CBD #1 :)
The Kerala Gold is beautiful, very tropical and hazey look. What genetics did you choose to pollinate her ?

Best wishes for this year' grows and breeding projects :yes:

Hi Dubi,
my autoflowering selction regarding AutoZam x (Zam x Ethiope) gives me healthy and resinous results with intense smell. What not fits my needs is the leafy flower structure of both phenos (danger of bud rot outdoors). I am curiouse about the high. I am mainly looking for the the agility, kindness and clean come down of the high that Zam x Ethiope gives me. The fabric softener smell of AZZE 2 (fabric softener smell) is related to Zam x Ethiope 1 pheno ... this gives me hope to find a high more related Zam x Ethiope. The next round with AZZE F1 has to start with more individuals to make it F2. There were 4 (out of 12) faster and larger growing individuals that were male at first and than went hermie.
Kerala Gold, AZZE and Bubba Hash are pollinated by a Thai leaning Auto cross that constantly produces hermie free males indoors: Muay Thai x (Muay Thai x Aurora Indica).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

I would recommend you to select the F1s and F2s that do not resemble the Auto NL in growing traits, always looking for the less columnar, thin leaved, branchier and taller sativa expressions, you will be closer to the types of effects and mold resistances you are seeking for in these type of more African sativa expressions.

paisajedehierba

Kerala Gold … harvested at week 17. I have needed the space in the cupboard to prepare the late summer part of the outdoor grow. There have only been a few flowering branches without seeds. They will dry and cure for a few month. I hope for few grams of weed to have an idea of the a strong energetic Kerala Gold high. The seeded branches were all yellow (not enjoyable).
AutoZam x (Zam x Ethiope) … flowering week 10. Both plants are showing a late reflowering since week nine of flowering. The buds are fattening up. AZZE 1 is smelling fruity (no specific fruit), slightly sweet and increasing spicy. Her flower filaments are really long. AZZE 2 is smelling chemical and spicy and slightly woody. AZZE will need at least one to two weeks more to be fully ripe. Despite the plants are not showing that extrem sativa properties I am happy to see them growing and I am sure they will have a special high too. The kindness and clarity of the Zam x Ethiope side would be greate to find along with the strength of AutoZam and a relaxed finish.
Bubba Hash … flowering end of week 7 … is smelling citric and at same time like diesel. Really resinous, heavy and hard buds. The lower buds are less ripe than the top buds. Perhaps two weeks more until harvest. I am hoping for flying carpet weed, that occasionally brings me to a dream land at nighttime.
CBD#1 ... yet still not transplanted into the forest glade.
Malawi x Panama … 5 out of 5 plants were female. A pitty that I don´t have the capacity to grow them. So no male to pollinate AutoZam in the forst glade.
Zamal Bliss x (Zamaldelica x HashThai) … 5 plants ZamBl x ZamHT (F1). These should be semi autoflowering. I will wait until first signs of sex to decide which of them will be transplanted into the forest glade (at least two girls). The grandma of this cross was an autoflowering Thai dominant, thin leafed giant plant with two columnar and purple main buds (forest glade 2018). Grandma was pollinated by a Zamaldelica standart male. ZamHT was born. One auto ZamHT male (F2) had the pleasure to thrive next to two large Zamal Bliss girls (Forest glade 2019). ZamBl x ZamHT was born. It would be nice to make this line F2 and fully auto as first step. The transplantation into the forst glade will happen round about mid July. So the plants will not be that mega large at the end. But I guess they will have +/- long internodes and good mould resistance. This outdoor season ZamBl x ZamHT gives me strongest probability to harvest purple weed that provides clean, uplifting effects without much physical heaviness afterwards.
AZZE x AT … this cross was born out of the frustration that has overtaken me after not being able to find non hermie AZZE (F1) female and male indoors early spring 2020. So it´s just a fun auto grow, testing Zamaldelica hybrids crossed by auto Aurora Thai male ((Muay Thai x (Muay x Thai (Aurora Indica)). At least one girl will be transplanted into the forest glade.

In general a big hit would be to find non hermie auto females … my hit ratio in that aspect was very low thus far.
Nevertheless ... Using ACE sativa genetics to create auto crosses is a big pleasure to me.

Attachments

• AZZE x AT_looking for auto females.jpg
    AZZE x AT_looking for auto females.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ZamBl x ZamHT.jpg
    ZamBl x ZamHT.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 31
  • CBD#1.jpg
    CBD#1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Bubba Hash_flower end of week 7.jpg
    Bubba Hash_flower end of week 7.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 28
  • AZZE 1_Main bud cluster end of week 10.jpg
    AZZE 1_Main bud cluster end of week 10.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 36
  • AZZE 1_flower2 end of week 10.jpg
    AZZE 1_flower2 end of week 10.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 29
  • AZZE 1_flower end of week 10.jpg
    AZZE 1_flower end of week 10.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
  • AZZE 2.jpg
    AZZE 2.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 23
  • AZZE 1.jpg
    AZZE 1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 31
  • AZZE 1_AZZE 2_BubbaHash top right.jpg
    AZZE 1_AZZE 2_BubbaHash top right.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 24

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice paisajedehierba :yes:

Your AutoZam x (Zam x Ethiope) aka AZZE has the small size and compact flower distribution of the auto, but the hairy buds of long thin pistils have unmistikable African sativa influence, hopefully this will later translates into the type of effects you are looking for.

paisajedehierba

next attempt to create an autoflowering line based on Auto Zamaldelica

next attempt to create an autoflowering line based on Auto Zamaldelica

I was not able to continue Auto Zam x Zam Ethiope because I found only found males with single female flowers at every node in F1 generation. It´s a pitty, because smoking the weed from F1 has a really uplifting - electric effect with a smooth and clean come down that is less relaxed as Auto Zam mother was. The day goes on without wanting to chill.

Therefor I started a new project. Auto Zam x GT 3 (Thai leaning Golden Tiger). I pollinated two Auto Zam phenos. One pheno with slightly thinner leafes and fruity musky smell that translates into the smoke. The second pheno had a more citric smell and slight purpeling of the leafes in late flowering. The smell changed to more fruity-musky side after harvest.

The GT 3 father was very lanky almost without branching. He was already choped at 6 weeks after releasing enough pollen.

At the end of January I started 8 seeds of Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) (mother fruity-musky) and 10 seeds Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) (mother citric).

Further more I started two Auto Zam (S1) from fruity-musky pheno. The mother had a slight hermaphroditic touch with only single male flowers at third and forth node ... the rest became pure female.

The lights I use are still CFL - 2x 55W ... two of them in the smaller cupboard, three of them in the larger cupboard. Another one of them shines in the third cupboard that I use to separate pollinating males from the other two sections or make cuttings. I know CFL is not opti for tropical genetics ... but enough to make seeds and some delicious buds:D.

paisajedehierba

Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) and Auto Zam (S1) some pictures

Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) and Auto Zam (S1) some pictures

Attachments

• Auto Zam (S1)_ fruity-musky pheno _ week 1 _ single male flower at third node _ as well as the m.jpg
    Auto Zam (S1)_ fruity-musky pheno _ week 1 _ single male flower at third node _ as well as the m.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Auto Zam (S1)_ fruity-musky pheno _ week 1 _ structure _ left plants a few days older.jpg
    Auto Zam (S1)_ fruity-musky pheno _ week 1 _ structure _ left plants a few days older.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Auto Zam (S1)_ fruity-musky pheno _ week 1 _ leafe shape.jpg
    Auto Zam (S1)_ fruity-musky pheno _ week 1 _ leafe shape.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 39
  • Auto Zam x GT 3 (fruity_musky mother) _ GT 3 pheno left _ intermediate pheno right _ week 1.jpg
    Auto Zam x GT 3 (fruity_musky mother) _ GT 3 pheno left _ intermediate pheno right _ week 1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Auto Zam x GT 3 _ mother citric pheno _ two females _ week 1 _ this  a compact pheno structurall.jpg
    Auto Zam x GT 3 _ mother citric pheno _ two females _ week 1 _ this a compact pheno structurall.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) _ mother citric pheno _ intermediate phenos regarding internodial distance.jpg
    Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) _ mother citric pheno _ intermediate phenos regarding internodial distance.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1)  _ mother citric pheno _ male preflowers.JPG
    Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) _ mother citric pheno _ male preflowers.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) _ mother citric pheno _ preflowers on three plants (only one male).jpg
    Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) _ mother citric pheno _ preflowers on three plants (only one male).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 29

paisajedehierba

March-07-2021
cupboard 1
Killer A5 (NL-Hazepheno) week 12 ... underfeeded and the beginning of her life_light stress ... 7 days lights 24/0 in week 8 off flowering.
GT 3 (Thai dom) week 12 ... also 7 days lights 24/0 in week 8 (accidently) off flowering smell green tea and resin.
KA5H and GT 3 are slighty polinated by single male flowers of Auto Zamaldelica (fruity-musky pheno).

Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) two differnt lines (A and B), three girls. A1 is the most compact growing and faster flowering individual of the fruity-musky Auto Zam mother. A2 with longer internodes and slower flowering. Both have a green tea note of low intensity steam rubbing. B1 (citric Auto Zam mother) with long internodes, odor of steam rub resinous and green tea.

Attachments

• 03-07-2021_KA5H_NL-Haze pheno_flowering week 12.JPG
    03-07-2021_KA5H_NL-Haze pheno_flowering week 12.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 03-07-2021_KA5H_NL-Haze pheno_week 12.JPG
    03-07-2021_KA5H_NL-Haze pheno_week 12.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 03-07-2021_GT 3_week 12_top of main bud.JPG
    03-07-2021_GT 3_week 12_top of main bud.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 03-07-2021_GT 3_week 12.JPG
    03-07-2021_GT 3_week 12.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 03-07-2021_KA5H_NL-Haze pheno.JPG
    03-07-2021_KA5H_NL-Haze pheno.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 03-07-2021_cupboard 1_KA5H_ 3x AutoZam x GT 3_GT 3.JPG
    03-07-2021_cupboard 1_KA5H_ 3x AutoZam x GT 3_GT 3.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 A1 (mother fruity-musky).JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 A1 (mother fruity-musky).JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 A2 (mother fruity-musky).JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 A2 (mother fruity-musky).JPG
    89 KB · Views: 33
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 B1 (mother citric).JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 B1 (mother citric).JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 28

paisajedehierba

cupboard 2+3

Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1) ... two males from line B (citric Auto Zam mother). Smell is not intense up to date ... leaning to the GT 3 green tea side. The males seem to be sexualy firm... Comparison: Auto Zam x (Zam x Ethiope) males had already shown single female flowers between the male flowers in second week of flowering. I am optimistic that this attempt will lead to a vital and sexualy firm F2 generation😀.
There is also another young female (little white pot) at very beginning of flowering not culled because of intense citric smell stem rubbing.

Auto Zam (S1) mother frutiy-musky
I have culled the older of the two females beecause of single intersex flowers (both sex in one single flower). The remaining one is sexualy firm up to date. Auto Zam (S1) growth structure is much more compact with shorter internodes compared to Zam x GT 3 (F1). There is already the more fruity smell steam rubbing.

Attachments

• 03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1)_two males and one female in cupb 2.JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1)_two males and one female in cupb 2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1)_male 1.JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1)_male 1.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1)_male 2.JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam x GT 3 (F1)_male 2.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam (S1) compact and branchy structure with_short internodes.JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam (S1) compact and branchy structure with_short internodes.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam (S1).JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam (S1).JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 03-07-2021_Auto Zam (S1)_week 2 of flowering.JPG
    03-07-2021_Auto Zam (S1)_week 2 of flowering.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 36