Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Tiny AC/DC in coco

Thread Title Search
Tiny AC/DC in coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2019, 07:41 PM #1
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really nice
Talking Tiny AC/DC in coco

This was a bagseed from a 2018 harvest AC/DC outdoor flower grown in OR. This was my first experience with coco so I made all the mistakes (and continue to make them). Lots of early stress that kept the plant stunted and small and eventually caused it to start flowering under 24h light.

Once I got the hang of watering, nutes, ph, etc. it started to green up and fatten. It had a peppery, candy, green apple aroma until about 2 weeks ago when that all disappeared and transitioned into a disgusting rancid baby poo. It's properly rank and I'm excited to taste it.

Still under 24h light. Never seen a moment of darkness. She's been flushing for the past week with diluted nutes. I'll let her go for a week or two more and then chop. Doubt she'll net more than a gram, but i have high hopes for the smoke.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5729 (2).jpg
Views:	11
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	521292

Last edited by TyroneShoelace; 02-16-2020 at 05:55 AM.. Reason: pic orientation
TyroneShoelace is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2019, 07:50 PM #2
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Hi TyroneShoelace - and welcome

Cute little girl you have

About pic-direction - read here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368087

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2019, 07:54 PM #3
3snowboards

3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of
Tyrone shoelace
Is this just a name you just came up with?
3snowboards is online now Quote

Old 11-23-2019, 08:53 PM #4
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddi View Post
Hi TyroneShoelace - and welcome

Cute little girl you have

About pic-direction - read here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368087

P
Thanks!

Wish i could edit this post. I'll just use the album next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3snowboards View Post
Tyrone shoelace
Is this just a name you just came up with?
Nope. It's a name used in a Cheech and Chong bit.

Old 11-23-2019, 09:45 PM #5
TyroneShoelace

Old 11-23-2019, 10:09 PM #6
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
ALL plants require a period of darkness. You try going 8-9 weeks without sleep?

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2019, 10:18 PM #7
TyroneShoelace

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mback View Post
ALL plants require a period of darkness. You try going 8-9 weeks without sleep?
You may be surprised by this, but I'm not a plant. Despite this minor difference I have tried it and failed. This plant is stronger than me.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2019, 11:03 PM #8
TyroneShoelace

Some macros

Most hemp i've seen has strange looking trichs. Lots of shriveled half developed glands. This one seems to have plenty of bulbous ones, although they appear to be smaller than THC trichs.

Looking forward to a bubble run next round with one of the AC/DC siblings.

Old 11-23-2019, 11:10 PM #9
TyroneShoelace

Older Macros

This was a couple weeks back

Old 11-25-2019, 08:41 PM #10
TyroneShoelace

One more week

Fall colors are showing