Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > The Compound...

Thread Title Search
The Compound... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2019, 10:33 AM #11
swapmeet

swapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of light
Aero Cloner build

I made my Aero cloner to handle plenty of cuts. Here is the pictorial process... Just like the DIY aero cloner thread:

swapmeet is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2019, 10:35 AM #12
swapmeet

swapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of lightswapmeet is a glorious beacon of light
cloner continued...

Old 10-25-2019, 10:36 AM #13
swapmeet

cloner continued...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2019, 12:47 AM #14
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant futureDunHav`nFun has a brilliant future
Not seein any pics Bro......maybe your album`s set to private , dunno…..anyways....Good luck and thanks for your time.....

Peace.....DHF..... …...

Old 10-26-2019, 01:29 AM #15
swapmeet

Hi Freds,

Thanks for stopping by. I was hoping you would be around to spread your wisdom and knowledge. I think you're right about the album being private. I'll see if I can right that ship. Haha all the pictures look good on my end... Thank you sir,

Swap

Old 10-26-2019, 01:32 AM #16
swapmeet

It was private, now it is public... I hope that worked.

Old 10-26-2019, 08:46 AM #17
swapmeet

Cloner....continued

Today I drilled the holes, cut the bottoms of the net pots out and fitted them. I got 38 in there... that should be okay for a while...

Old 10-26-2019, 08:54 AM #18
swapmeet

the net pots and clone holders...

They didn't have neoprene inserts around these parts, so I rigged up what they call netpot/cutting sponges... They should work just fine once the bottom is cut out of the netpot. I am also considering cutting these cutting cylinders in half to accommodate shorter cuttings if need be..

Old 10-27-2019, 01:35 AM #19
swapmeet

Quick update...

I fed the young mothers this morning, the cheese seedling straigh water, everyone else at 458ppm and 6.2ph...

Group Shot:

Cheese Seedling and GSC:

GG1:

GG4:

G2:

Old 10-27-2019, 01:36 AM #20
swapmeet

continued...

NL1:

NL2:

2 members found this post helpful.