You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Testing, testing 1, 2, 3, 4

Thread Title Search
Testing, testing 1, 2, 3, 4 Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2020, 09:41 PM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Testing, testing 1, 2, 3, 4

Had to change silly browsers and I noticed that sometimes the video's are clickable and sometimes they are not. I'm trying to figure out which way is clickable, thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9uZvrsAoyE

Old 03-07-2020, 10:00 PM #2
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
teee heeeheeee I by jove I think we've got it! The shoe will begin on time, let's get prepared!

Old 03-13-2020, 07:08 PM #3
Tudo
Troublemaker

Dayum they REALLY know how to waste our time in silicon valley. Web Pros!

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night- THE MARCELS - "BLUE MOON" (1961)

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night at ICMAGS. Boys and Girls we have some extra special hit tunes for you tonight from that always fabulous fifties EARLY Rock N Roll and Doo Wop era! Tonight we've got some goodies from The Marcels , The Miracles, Frankie Lymon, The Teen Queens , The Teddy Bears, the Complexions, The Ronettes, The Crystals,The Temptations and many others, even some cool foundational music from the 30's and 40's! Doo Wop-Rock N Roll!

Tonight we are playing some of the earliest Rock N Roll on earth! Enjoy!

THE MARCELS - "BLUE MOON" (1961)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoi3TH59ZEs

Last edited by Tudo; 03-13-2020 at 07:30 PM..
Tudo is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2020, 07:10 PM #4
Tudo
Troublemaker

THE MARCELS - "BLUE MOON" (1961)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoi3TH59ZEs

Old 03-13-2020, 07:28 PM #5
Tudo
Troublemaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3_7DfeGEz8

Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 PM #6
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
5, 4, 3, 2, 1... test out

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2020, 07:54 PM #7
Tudo
Troublemaker

Old 03-13-2020, 10:44 PM #8
Tudo
Troublemaker

Old 03-27-2020, 10:26 PM #9
Tudo
Troublemaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNydHZolkc8

Old 03-28-2020, 07:10 AM #10
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
5?
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote