Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems?

Thread Title Search
CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2019, 03:17 AM #41
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Hey Drdee that was me. I didn't mention the first step of vaping above, but the volcano is set at 360*f and only hit one bag per fill (about a gr). The left over stuff is both indica and Sative and hybrid, all mixed together.

Funny but during the day a cookie just makes me run my mouth.
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2019, 11:09 PM #42
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Loses it's effectiveness for sleep? This may be, but nearly all the other medical benefits continue to increase during the first 2-3 weeks. Could it possibly be you're confusing the effects of the THC you're using with the CBD?

CBD is not that great of a 'single-use' type medication. Taking it should be a long term, saturation type usage. A constant and steady dosage. Taking enough cbd to 'feel' it is (in most cases) a vast waste of CBD, and doesn't get you the benefits you really want.

When CBD is used over a long period of time, it helps to stabilize many regulatory functions in the body. If your deficiencies/issues are contributing to a lack of sleep, you'll see them intruding less and you'll sleep more.

Is CBD a bed-time knockout pill? No. You want CBN for this
yes the noticable anti anxiety and sleep properties sort of deminish. although may be doing other medical things less noticable.

someone said to heat thc to convert to cbn at temps that will vaporize thc. may decrease yeild a little light o2 and heat. hopefully someone will do numbers but I think i recall tony mention its days of heating/stiring in a rotavape. but prob be replocated in slow cooker. I dont know but perhaps adding some peroxide/water may help adding some o2. prob better ways with catalysts.

Also people who saying not getting much relief, forsure wont help anyone however the anxiety and pain aspects the studies were at the 300+mg of cbd is what they used in teh study. not low 10-20-30mg. obv becomes expensive if using the full spectrum hemp tinctures. kind of crazy right now can get pure cbd for 15 bucks a gram but 4X as much for full spectrum which obv is cheaper to produce.

comes down to what is causing your sleep issues what dosage methods are going to work better.

lol my dad took cbd and nearly 80 was like ahh didnt do much for me so dont take it. just didnt wake up to pee and blood sugar was much better in the morning (diabetic) lol. but that all... obv just having better sugar levels is amazing for healthy longevity not to mention better sleep. but if isnt impressive enough to take for him cant force it. his wife gave it to him so wasnt really looking for help sleeping etc..

fly low, yea edibles dont seem to have as many subtilities as we see smoking, as once it passes through the liver it is changed to a more powerful cannibinoid. obv cbd can help smooth out "blood" levels. haze edibles can def still have limbs heavy and swimming in that wavy paranoid edible sea the same as a bubba cookie.
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2020, 11:18 PM #43
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Well squished Gumby hash.

Works every time.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: Csg testers under mars tsw2000:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371169
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:02 PM #44
barnes.henry

barnes.henry is on a distinguished road
Yes, cbd oil is beneficial to good sleep.
barnes.henry is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2020, 10:03 PM #45
THC123

THC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant future
I have not touched thc weed for a week. I only vape CBD buds. The strain is charlotte's angel.

It has less than 1% thc so there are still very small amount of it in there.

But this one really helps me sleep well!! And I have totally no withdrawal which is nice. In fact I sleep better with this weed than with thc weed.

Maybe that could be an option for you? Even if there is a bit of thc in there, the cbd is at 18-20% so it balances the anxiety issues out normally?

CBD oil doesn't do shit for me, it's like curtis said, it is a long term supplement.
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2020, 03:20 PM #46
barnes.henry

barnes.henry is on a distinguished road
CBD oil is help to reduce anxiety, depression from me. If i haven't any anxiety, depression probems much so i can take a good sleep. CBD is not actual for a good sleep but the correct balance of CBD to THC in a strain could actually lead to the perfect solution when it comes to finding you the perfect night’s sleep.
barnes.henry is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2020, 08:54 PM #47
mexweed

mexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to behold
when I was taking some full spectrum hemp oil capsules what I noticed most was mild energy boost and appetite suppression, but I was taking them in the morning
mexweed is online now Quote

Old 05-31-2020, 05:25 AM #48
Bongstar420

Bongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really nice
CBD keeps me awake. If I have inflammation or depression, I do CBDA for nights. THC high myrcene indica is for sleep.

CBDA is a 5ht1 agonist and a cox2 inhibitor
Bongstar420 is offline Quote