Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems?

Thread Title Search
CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2019, 01:25 PM #11
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Like you need a reason to nap.
You're right. lol

From an anthropomorphic perspective, the old can't hunt with the young bucks anymore, so will naturally wake up all night. Helps to keep the tribe safe with at least a couple old guys on guard duty. But a good Indica fixes that

Boreal Lights Semi Auto

---

"There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people."
-- Steven Hawking

Isaac Asimov
"Gods serve us because we know so little about the world."
-
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2019, 01:25 PM #12
TomSharp80

TomSharp80 is on a distinguished road
That is a very specific recipe haha! Thanks for the suggestion
TomSharp80 is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2019, 01:26 PM #13
TomSharp80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Try CBN. I make a mixture of THC, CBN, and CBD and dissolve it in some grapeseed oil.

THC decomposes to CBN over time or with heat. I start with some shatter and decarb it normally. Then I decarb some more shatter but I cook it for longer so that some of the THC turns to CBN.

Then I dissolve it all in some grapeseed oil along with some CBD isolate that I picked up for a decent price. It's a pretty powerful mix and it's good before bed medicine.
That is a very specific recipe haha! Thanks for the suggestion

Old 08-27-2019, 01:28 PM #14
TomSharp80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
TomSharp80, what is __Your__ personal experience with cannabis and CBD. Coming from the perspective of a first poster on ICMag?
I used to use it recreationally a lot throughout university but I havent used any since graduating. I've never used CBD before but from what I'm hearing it could be worthwhile trying.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:02 PM #15
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
CBD works 'best' when used daily, for at least 2-3 weeks. Anything less and you're not getting the full benefits.

The body is a very complex machine, and it takes a while for all the systems to balance out. I prefer a canna-pill, morning, noon, and night. I'd start with a small amount and work your way up, month by month. When I stop seeing additional benefits, I go back to the previous strength.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2019, 05:28 AM #16
cannabisjako

cannabisjako is on a distinguished road
It worked for me. Had a bit of an issue with insomnia a year ago and cbd oil helped (althoughI'm not sure by how much). I also changed my workout time at around 6pm so I'm exhausted when bedtime comes.
cannabisjako is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2019, 02:36 PM #17
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to beholdRodehazrd is a splendid one to behold
I just started cbd for sleep. I take half a dropper morn and night. 5 days in and no help yet. I sleep 5 hours and then wander around the rest of the night. I guess I keep the tribe safe. I don't have a good indica in my stable just now. Any suggestions for a knockout one.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2019, 03:30 PM #18
Pinkfan

Pinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura about
I have had insomnia for years. I bought 2 bottles
Of cbd and cbd paste & it didnt do anything for me. Other than empty my wallet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190925_142841.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	506411
Pinkfan is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2019, 03:31 PM #19
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Any suggestions for a knockout one.
You already have knockout cannabis genetics, no wld types needed. You simply have to let it go full amber before harvest. 10 minutes and you'll be lights out. Alternatively, you could put some of your cured cannabis under a reptile IR lamp for 3 days. That'll amber it all up and make it pretty sleepy.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2019, 03:39 PM #20
billy_big_bud!
Proud Cannadian Cannabist

billy_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant future
i have had reasonable success with cbd in addition to this supplement...https://naturalcalm.ca/product/new-c...-natural-calm/