Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > *** Female Seeds' Grow Battle Competition. Grand prize: LED, retail €1500!! ***

Thread Title Search
*** Female Seeds' Grow Battle Competition. Grand prize: LED, retail €1500!! *** Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2019, 11:26 AM #11
Dr.King

Dr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud of
Hello, was wondering if this competition was still under way at the moment? Thanks and happy growing.
Dr.King is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2020, 07:52 AM #12
welldone

welldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nicewelldone is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.King View Post
Hello, was wondering if this competition was still under way at the moment? Thanks and happy growing.
finished guy called hunter won
welldone is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:54 PM #13
scrogrow

scrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant future
My bad lol
scrogrow is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2020, 03:10 PM #14
hunter77

Quote:
Originally Posted by welldone View Post
finished guy called hunter won

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2020, 05:15 AM #15
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond repute
45 gallon potters

Marocc

Chem og

Critacal sour

Dream berry

Group pic

Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2020, 05:30 AM #16
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivor
45 gallon? 180 litres each plant? What ballpark yields would you expect from that much compost? I know I use 15 litres for 1 ounce per plant or 25 for 2. So I'm wondering if the economies of scale are still present at that point or if you hit a wall of diminishing returns.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2020, 07:00 AM #17
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
45 gallon? 180 litres each plant? What ballpark yields would you expect from that much compost? I know I use 15 litres for 1 ounce per plant or 25 for 2. So I'm wondering if the economies of scale are still present at that point or if you hit a wall of diminishing returns.
I believe anything past 4 gallon / 16 litres is the start of the diminishing returns . what i have noted is root growth is almost none existent past 18 inches deep. The width of a potter controls a plants canopy. Soon as roots run out of horizontal soil room they grow vertically .

these are just temporary potters . yield per gallon goes down as potters get larger especially past 45- 100 gallon. but on that point cost of fertilization and window for error goes down with larger potters .
You should check out the thread that is all about these plants and this years outdoor .

There is a link below in my signature

The female seeds one

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2020, 06:52 PM #18
hunter77

big bags dankwolf critical sour gud one you can do gud wit it

Old 05-07-2020, 11:10 AM #19
BjornIronSide

BjornIronSide is a jewel in the roughBjornIronSide is a jewel in the roughBjornIronSide is a jewel in the roughBjornIronSide is a jewel in the roughBjornIronSide is a jewel in the roughBjornIronSide is a jewel in the roughBjornIronSide is a jewel in the rough
This is probably the nex Great contest that i plant to conquest whit Maria shildmaden Viking Plant ^^! YOU GOT TRUE BEAUTY PLANT... and it will be a honor to grow your wonderfull lady's and to show there most beauty to the great glory of Humanity...and glory of miths sing and song in the melodie of the bards liute balads lyrics. I will sortly send my mensenger ho will deliver you my request so you might consider the partecipazioni of my Grown Diary has BjornIronSide or for freand BjornIronSeed.
Has just sead it will be the geatest honor to cary This Viking Grow Female Seed.
GREATS REAGARD TO ALL

BJORNIRONSEED.
BjornIronSide is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2020, 02:00 AM #20
smixa

-

Last edited by smixa; 05-08-2020 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: ^^