Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Is the legal cannabis system corrupt?

Thread Title Search
Is the legal cannabis system corrupt? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2019, 05:35 AM #11
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green View Post
"...As through this life you travel, you'll meet some funny men;

some rob you with a six-gun and some with a fountain pen..."

"Pretty Boy Floyd" written by Woody Guthrie

but best performance by the Byrds.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA3hJEbUp7g

used car salesmen
mattress salesmen
insurance salesmen,
but local politicians are the worst of the bunch when it come to trying to seperate you from your money...
Yep....spot on, Bud! ;o)

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2019, 04:19 PM #12
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Nice quote bud, I have never heard it put that way. Mu dad also taught me if you have enough money you can get away with murder. My upper middle class mom argued as she was very sheltered by good parents( dad grew up in the bronx). She quit arguing after the OJ Simpson trial though.

After her having to live with me because of her health she is as cynical as my dad was. I am worse because I have survived this business since a seed was jail time and a pound was prison.

It's like she was two different people. At least she woke up. Then she realized we were right all along. After what it said on my last search warrant for my warehouses her mind changed definitely.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:20 PM #13
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Hard pressed to really address the 'legal' market, but the compassionate use act was more than
a blessing in my life, and as I sit here contemplating the rent , I sure do miss it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:10 PM #14
Amynamous

Amynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond repute
I support a world where people do not go to prison for enjoying the herb at home, and where people are not discriminated in the workplace for their responsible use. That being said, i think we will eventually see a world where big bud looks a lot like big tobacco or big beer. There is no escape from this, it is the way of the world. The cool states will allow home grow, the uncool states will not, at least not in the beginning. Move accordingly.
Amynamous is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:49 PM #15
yahooman

yahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud of
lawyers are the worst
yahooman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2020, 02:53 AM #16
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of corruption, anyone know what up with the cannabis lobbyists these days?
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2020, 03:03 AM #17
MtnGanj

MtnGanj is a jewel in the roughMtnGanj is a jewel in the roughMtnGanj is a jewel in the roughMtnGanj is a jewel in the roughMtnGanj is a jewel in the roughMtnGanj is a jewel in the roughMtnGanj is a jewel in the rough
Money does bring out the greed in the human condition, however I don’t think we will ever end up in the same situation as Big Tobacco as some have stated. There will be no “covering up the fact that cannabis kills” as we all know that false equivalency to big tobacco is simply ridiculous. Apples and oranges and I get tired of the comparison (especially from the propagandizing Kevin Sabets of the world).
MtnGanj is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2020, 03:18 AM #18
TakenByTheSky

TakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud of
Any time there is a 25% tax slapped on something it's corrupt!
TakenByTheSky is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.