Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil.

Thread Title Search
I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2019, 08:18 PM #21
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Fascinating to watch this unfold.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2019, 02:05 AM #22
MedFaced

MedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant futureMedFaced has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
CBD can be converted to THC. So it falls under the analog laws I think.
I think that falls into the stoner science catalog.

Study of cbd to thc conversions on humans
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91305791903578

On rats
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...3170851731926X
MedFaced is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2019, 03:49 AM #23
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant future
FDA regulates substances that are sold to get in your blood in some way. They do not regulate CBD paperweights. Only Epidiolex is Schedule V.

DEA regulates marijuana and marijuana extracts. They're still illegal. Nothing has changed. Not counting the Spice-types, the only listed cannabinoids are the tetrahydrocannabinols. Analog laws will not apply and I'm not sure that they have ever been successfully applied to anything.

USDA regulates 0.3% THC hemp also regulated by states/tribes. What everyone is waiting for is their regulations and approval of state plans for how they want to control hemp and hemp products.

If it's not med/rec official, there is technically a burden of proof you need if you are in possession of cannabinoids other than Epidiolex or Marinol, that it is 0.3% THC and produced under state license. You're in real trouble if it's honey, because the Maryland State Police crime lab is not equipped to analyze honey or liquid, Anne Arundel County State’s Attorney Anne Colt Leitess shat out of her mouth in an interview. The police are still not your friends, unless they are.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:03 AM #24
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
yeah, when people like john boehner go pro cannabis youve got to wonder also...

he refers to it as "the product"

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/16/70408...s-it-to-be-leg

oh well, whatever ...just get the shit done already and legalize it

...did not know that about cbd thanks for all the info revv

Its @the gas station, mall, bookstore, and everywhere

I think if the repubs really wanted to sink their teeth in they could just make an announcement

The way trump likes to do....

"Today we have decided or let me put it this way... I have decided to Legalize for recreational and medical use the distribution and cultivation of cannabis on a Federal Level

In fact I'm just getting rid of the system of schedule narcotics altogether

I decided I dont like it and we are getting rid of it

No questions just get out of my way My hair is moving in this breeze and I have to get on the helicopter so.....just, It'll be good."

Good things are happening very soon......

I can see it now!
Worth remembering that accepting his rule by personal order for ANYTHING, even TOTAL legalization, is a really fucking bad idea, and I really hope no one is foolish/short-sighted enough to let Herr Trump have his way in ignoring the courts, the law, and HIS position in our government. Surely he’ll never get around to trying to have his way with YOU, right? Just keep letting him get away with everything and we don’t have a nation anymore, we don’t have the rule of law anymore, so who cares if we like loading a pipe while the whole country goes off the rails? The crash probably kill us before we can get high enough....

Once we were a nation of laws, many bad laws, laws many people have fought and suffered and died to change, however slowly...but to fall into the arms of a tyrant, to be ruled by one man’s whim, is the worst possible outcome we could suffer. If we can let that happen, then we truly should prepare for the very worst.

Pardon the political interjection....

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2019, 05:06 PM #25
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
The Washington State Department of Agriculture issued a statement indicating that the sale of CBD infused food is not permitted in the state. Washington joins other states including Michigan, New York, California, Ohio, Georgia and South Carolina that do not permit the sale of CBD infused food and beverages.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2019, 05:20 PM #26
Headbandf1
Bent Member

Headbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud ofHeadbandf1 has much to be proud of
Uh,....Im in Cali and all the clubs carry CBD infused cookies candies, gummies, sodas, waters, and many many more
Headbandf1 is offline Quote

Old 09-09-2019, 06:02 AM #27
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant future
That's the difference between not permitted and prosecuted.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2020, 05:43 PM #28
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Epidiolex was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in June 2018.

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has made it clear
that if Epidiolex is approved they will reschedule CBD, but has not clarified which schedule it will become. If the DEA opts to reschedule CBD to just Schedule II, then the entire hemp-derived CBD industry as we know it may cease to exist, and be replaced by plant-derived pharmaceutical drugs.

So you see it is already done, just need to enforce the law now.
We all know how gung ho the cops are when it comes to cannabis.

Some here said it will never happen.......
Anyone still say "It is not going to happen?"

Who is wearing the tinfoil hat now?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:14 PM #29
MindEater

MindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really nice
Legalize it! Like tomatoes? No! Like opiates!

" Ketchupan. Ask your doctor today if RX tomatoe isolate is right for you"....
MindEater is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2020, 09:14 PM #30
shaggyballs
Banned

Police reportedly warned other retailers selling CBD in central Iowa to remove all products containing CBD from their store shelves.

Products containing CBD are not legal to be sold or purchased over the counter in Iowa, as CBD still qualifies as a controlled substance in the state.
Currently, CBD can legally be sold only in a small number of approved pharmacies.

https://hempindustrydaily.com/iowa-r...-cbd-products/