What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

Gah! Gotta try and keep catching up here... I’m trying not to repeat myself or post anymore sideways shit but bear with me lol...
Context: we’re back in box 2 for the cut previous to my present run. This Box... remember?
picture.php

Spumoni:
picture.php

GlueCherry:
picture.php

Kosherdawg (A beastly cut. 3.5 Oz yield from a very low effort run. She is dubbed B.U.Gz cut for my bro... his mma nickname name was Big Unfriendly Giant.. fortunately the KD ain’t so painful when she hits ya!)
picture.php

This is the Strawberry pheno of Bruce Banner
picture.php

YukonKronic

Crumbled Lime (Biker pheno)
picture.php

This just looks pretty
picture.php

And now we are back! Ze Auto Zamaldelica Colloidal Silver reference doth return!
Here we have my first step into Auto or Fem breeding. I’ve taken what I understand to be an elite Auto Zam pheno based on structure vigour size and distinctive Zam smell and reversed her.
She is one of those that grows to a large bush and without her bucket I believe would have finished at the 4-5 foot mark. Her sister chosen to F2 the line (personal use seeds only. I’ve given my word to Dubi I would not use any straight repro of his work save for home use..) is a similar but I believe more Thai/Zamal influenced individual based on leaf shape onset and duration of stretch and basically I just kinda recognize it from my own work with Thai/Zam dominant genes.
Here’s the Pollen Donor:
picture.php

I defoliated a little to prevent leaves catching my pollen. Turned out to be pointless because the pods don’t drop so much as usual gonads do... I’ve been finding better collection by removing ripe/barely ripe pods with tweezers and letting them open on a screen over a catch vessel.
picture.php

picture.php

YukonKronic

Auto Zamaldelica in Yukon Sunshine... been a shit year so far with regards to weather. I was at a neighboring field recently and saw a low of 1C below zero a few nights ago. That ain’t right. At all.
Frickin climate change is making winter weirdly unpredictable,warm and dangerously icy and summer is getting cool and wet. Buncha garbage dammit.
Any climate change deniers can come and see the changes happening in Yukon and either change their mind or be dubbed “sack of hammers level dumb” for not opening their eyes and ears and minds to what is VERY plain to anyone paying attention.
I digress. Sunshiny weed pics. This is a happy place. Happy dang it!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

40degsouth

If you’re into scary movies, check out a climate change documentary made in 2014 called “Thule Tuvalu”. I’m warning you though....don’t watch it before bed!!!
Once you know, you can’t unknow!!!
Thread’s come along nicely Yukon and congrats on everything.

Last edited:
S

Sertaiz

Those buds turned pollen look beastly. Never seen it done in pics or person so it’s cool. That’s just with colloidal silver? did you get sick of smoking gt or just put enough away for stash you don’t need.

Edit, all these pictures are just gorgeous. Many thanks

YukonKronic

Hehee got a couple doobies of GT left but not much... honestly really looking forward to doing a monocrop again when I’m all through evaluating and looking for breeders. I even got myself signed up to test some new Sour based stuff from Karma so I can take a break and do a run of similar plants.

Yup C.S... 500 ml RO water for 2 days with 2 silver wires on a 9v charger. Spray every day at flowering sites.

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Beautiful looking pics Yukon, the reversed plants look super happy, makes me wanna dust off me silver wires,

That biker leaning lime looks so yummy.

YukonKronic

Green Lacewings as predators in flower might help your aphid issue. Nice pics, keep up the good show :tiphat:

.... I have no aphid problem. I nuke those bastards fast now. Every time. Prior to flipping into flower I always “clean” my whole grow area by treating every green thing with permethrin. Then wash it off and wait five days before repeating. Then wash it a couple more times and foliar some lacto b.... if there’s anything around I continue that schedule until it’s gone and then flip after washing, waiting, washing treating.
And no I find zero negative impact on micro fauna and soil biota. Lots of mulch.. amazing quantities of decomposer organisms. They hide and when the pesticide breaks down after a little time they eat it and break it down further.

YukonKronic

A fresh post! Mmmmm it’s got that new post smell!

Been a minnit. Still busy AF.. quick pic throw down.
Some A5s1 and TripNorth
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Just had to drop this pic of TripNorth F4 generation. This latest iteration of the TripNorth line has been showing more movement towards common morphology amongst all individuals.
The smells associated with TNf3#4 are fairly common and all plants are unmistakably siblings.
Five of seven females have shown above average resin development prior to mid flower with two appearing exceptional.
This is probably the most resinous at this point. Seems she’s one of the broadleaf types that Zam occasionally throws.
Smell is very Zammy but has the organic rotten notes that the “garbage smelling” phenotypes of Malawi exhibit. An interesting trait to pop out this far removed from Malawi... this plant had such broad leaves that I initially wondered if I had messed up and gotten pollens mixed or something but there is almost no chance of that and the compact “rotten” pheno of Malawi is well documented and fits well with what I’m seeing and have seen in GT, Zam and AutoZam in the past as far as probable influence from that genotype.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Outstanding job Yukon :good:

I like a lot the direction your TripNorth breeding is taking, congrats on your gardening skills and on your discerning eye for the selections, the latest Trip North selection really carries the best Killer Malawi resins, glad the more refined Zamaldelica terpenes are also present.

The Auto Zamaldelica reversion worked very well! Did you pollinate your best Trip North with Auto Zamaldelica ? That would be awesome.

How were the A5 Haze S1s? Keep up the good work!

ArcticHerbsman

Hello Yukon! The plants in your garden look really healthy and happy, and the TripNorth look very tasty! Did you smoke this f4 generation already? Sorry if you already wrote, my eyes are getting narrow, hehe.. My guatemalas are still in veg, but one zamaldelica x ethiopia (home x) is nearing finish and at least on paper she should be stunning, we see. Hope you are well brother, all the best.

YukonKronic

Im still here!!! Sort of... lol sorry for my absence!
I can’t even begin to describe how crazy this last 15 months has been.. my life is on some kind of wild pivot right now and it feels like quite an adventure coming!
I’ve found a strong role in helping a local cannabis startup get going and what looks potentially like a promising career with them.. It’s been unbelievably busy and I’ve been having a pretty good time achieving goals and overcoming challenges.
My garden has been neglected terrifically but the A5s1 did turn out really well and gave me an amazing experience with the range of Terps and effects.. my favourite was an NL pheno that smelled exactly like cracked pepper after cure and had a nice relaxing edge (Caryophyllene is a CB2 antagonist) the powerfully immersive Sativa dom/hybrid high.
My TripNorth F4 are just flipped and still need a little canopy work but so far are looking just about as I had hoped... I already have my eye on two for candidates to continue the line but the cure and smoke test is the final verdict.

Thank you Dubi for your compliments and your support along the way! Without the support and amazing genetics you and ACE provided I wouldn’t have found my feet to the path that lead to my current journey.. I’ve been meaning to message you again for months and resolve here and now to craft an email in the coming week to say hey and discuss and maybe glean some advice from a friend and mentor I’ve come to value much more than my lack of communication has conveyed.
Thanks ArcticHerbsman for your comments too! I will try and get an update posted (pics too) in the next little while but am anticipating a ridiculously busy spring on the farm here so I make no promises as to regularity... hehe I’m thinking I may be able to post some cool pics from work as summer progresses too!
Stay safe everybody!