You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > IC 420 Cup Schedule 2019

Thread Title Search
IC 420 Cup Schedule 2019 Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2019, 08:42 PM #11
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
judges

come to terps amy as of 1300 if you are a judge, you will get instructions on getting your judge pack.
ask for sourkush, mellowfello, noreason dimodz or myself to get set up with your judging.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:36 PM #12
Growdoc
Cannabis Helper

Growdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really nice
Judges pack

Pick up your packs at Carrer junta Comerc 23
Growdoc is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 04:40 PM #13
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
Can we have some info please on terp.hunters ?
Ive been waiting outside for like 15 minutes of the google map addy of terp hunter and it is a shop that is closed down

Old 04-17-2019, 04:42 PM #14
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
We need some more info on picking up packs , terp army addy etc
What's the deal ?

Old 04-17-2019, 04:44 PM #15
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud ofchilliwilli has much to be proud of
Look at their facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Social-Club/Club-Marley-530094600371213/
chilliwilli is online now Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 04:50 PM #16
Growdoc
Cannabis Helper

Growdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really niceGrowdoc is just really nice
The addy is
Carrer de junta de la Comerc 23 Barcelona

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

BubbleDust released

GROWDOC SEEDS FORUM
Growdoc is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:45 PM #17
gc420

gc420 has disabled reputation
yeah the google adress is outdated, i had that "fun event" yesterday too .. but a great soul helped me out with an adress update
gc420 is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2019, 01:14 AM #18
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
sorry about that guys, it turns out this club has only recently changed names to terps army, before they were club marley, i didnt know that. anyway it seems everyone got there in the end and the addy is posted up now. i will be around again from about miday for those arriving the 18th.

i do have to warn everyone, there is sometimes some police presence in this area we are in, its right near ramblas which is a scetchy area so there can be cops around. so i advise you to have some way to contain the smell when you get the packs to bring it some where, or just smoke it at the club.

if you are aware of your surroundings and not walking around smelling of weed you will be fine. but remember they do have civies too, so you shouldn't walk around smoking if you don't want unwanted attention.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2019, 01:59 PM #19
Highburyway

Highburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really niceHighburyway is just really nice
I've just landed and making way to hotel and I'll be with you guys asap

Are you still at terps army?
Highburyway is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2019, 03:40 PM #20
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Have a great 4.20 in Barca

I´ll be with you, but only in my dreams

Paddi

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.