What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEEDSMAN PHOTO CUP - 40.000€ - 1st 7.500€ - FULL OPEN strains/breeders

J TricH

Vendor
Reaching 3,000 entries in its first steps with 42 days to finish the Spring round, and 3 more rounds ahead!.. 🤤🤤🤤
Do not doubt, this is the year of the Seedsman Photo Cup!! Are you going to miss it?
Go & enter your shots!! Remember is being a full Open Genetics cup.. so no just seedsman seeds, you can play with your breeders / strains of your preference.

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’ve put a few entries in.. I’m not much of a photographer though...
Best of luck to all

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Where's the completion page entry form ?

Submissions imported to the Gallery with #seedsmanphotocup without going through the competition page entry form may not be eligible for entry.

And why can't we upload from our album folders here. Most of us clean our devices after uploading here.

mr.brunch

Veteran

Submissions imported to the Gallery with #seedsmanphotocup without going through the competition page entry form may not be eligible for entry.

And why can't we upload from our album folders here. Most of us clean our devices after uploading here.

Yes... I’ve had to go through my albums here and save the images back to device!

J TricH

Vendor

https://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-photo-cup

well being a open source contest, uploading through a widget that only supports social media & device uploads. It is not possible to work with media from forums or other sites as this would require special permissions from the sites. :tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh is that it just the email Addy and a cookie?
Gotcha on the forums thing, didn't realise there was a diff between a link here and a link to Facebook etc.

J TricH

Vendor
Oh is that it just the email Addy and a cookie?
Gotcha on the forums thing, didn't realise there was a diff between a link here and a link to Facebook etc.

Yes you can log with your social or email.. and then allowed to up from social or device.. :tiphat:

picture.php

J TricH

Vendor
Just two weeks left.. Go & get to be one of the SPRING winners!!
It’s super easy!!

Judged by :
Jorge Cervantes - George Van Patten, an American horticulturist, publisher and writer.
Curtis Taylor - Photographer and community manager for Green Bodhi
Allie Beckett - Canna Obscura pioneer of the cannabis industry in the Pacific Northwest.
Kristen Angelo - A pot farmer daughter. American photographer, photojournalist, & freelance photo editor.
Paul Standford - Founder of the Hemp & Cannabis Foundation.

Sponsored by:
Resin Seeds
V Elementum Seeds
Barneys Farm Seeds
Royal Queen Seeds
Green House Seeds
Female Seeds
Kannabis Seeds
Heavyweight Seeds
Kalashnikov Seeds

Spring Prize Draw explained: https://blog.seedsman.com/seedsman-p...raw-explained/

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Seedsman, is there anything going on for 2020? I will be starting my grow in May. Some RedPurps I picked up through Female Seeds on your site.
Either way I will be happy to post some pictures in one of your threads.
Peace. farmerlion

J TricH

Vendor
Seedsman, is there anything going on for 2020? I will be starting my grow in May. Some RedPurps I picked up through Female Seeds on your site.
Either way I will be happy to post some pictures in one of your threads.
Peace. farmerlion

Hey farmerlion, we are running NonStop contest by corona on @seedsmanseeds weekly winners. This and next week we focused on purples (openbreeders), read rules in the post. https://www.instagram.com/p/B-5ACRTpndY/

And very soon launching one global, not biger as Photocup, because this year being too crazzy to hand with all corona shit. But enought atractive to play!! :biggrin: Stay safe!! :tiphat: