What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HashPlant S1 limited edition

Greenthumber

Here’s a quick update photo, they’re looking good
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely fatty afghani seedlings Greenthumber :)

Eager to see the growers flowering this new release.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Was noticing this morning when checking on my HashPlant how true to the description regarding internode spacing she's showing herself to be. So I grabbed a couple pics, one more of a profile to better show the spacing.

picture.php
picture.php

Been ridiculously rainy and below average temps here this year. She's wet 'cause it rained hard last night. She's not looking too bad though. As my first outdoor grow I have to say it's so odd seeing bugs on my plants and trying not to freak out. :biggrin: Pretty excited to see how she does!

ULMW

:dance013:
Turning into a nice Bushy likkle Lady.
Letting her go in veg as long as I can as I got no space to bloom her just now.

Attachments

• 20190617_102546.jpg
    20190617_102546.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20190617_102604.jpg
    20190617_102604.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 62

dugzy

Very nice to see these plants from everyone.

ULMW that really is a shrub and should yield well, can you say what type type of lighting you have her under?

frostqueen

Sure would love to see more of these come available... I missed out. My library really needs this and the Bubba x Hashplant.

ULMW

Very nice to see these plants from everyone.

ULMW that really is a shrub and should yield well, can you say what type type of lighting you have her under?

Thanks Dugzy for the kind words and interest. For veg she is under just 250w LEDS. nothing special.
Hope that helps.
Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shmavis,

Thanks for your interest in exploring this new limited edition. :yes:

Maybe it's a good idea to top her to improve her side branching now that she has not started yet the flowering. Best wishes for your first outdoor grow :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Awesome ULMW ;)

Her health is perfect and her branching is astonishing for an untopped afghani. You are rocking it my friend.

:dance013:
Turning into a nice Bushy likkle Lady.
Letting her go in veg as long as I can as I got no space to bloom her just now.

ULMW

:tiphat: Honored
to be able to give her a go. I find the indicas need the longer veg period to get a good result in bloom.
Yes I left her untopped to observe her characteristics very pleasing! Thank You Dubi and all at Ace Seeds. Happy growing!
Awesome ULMW ;)

Her health is perfect and her branching is astonishing for an untopped afghani. You are rocking it my friend.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Sure would love to see more of these come available... I missed out. My library really needs this and the Bubba x Hashplant.

I was checking on Red Sapphire and Killer A5 Haze stock a few days ago and noticed HP S1 in stock. :)

Hi Shmavis,

Thanks for your interest in exploring this new limited edition. :yes:

Maybe it's a good idea to top her to improve her side branching now that she has not started yet the flowering. Best wishes for your first outdoor grow :)

Thanks, dubi! :tiphat:

Per your suggestion, I will top her. I guess I took the lack of side branching to be part of the columnar structure trait, but realize that’s not necessarily the case after seeing ULMW’s beautiful bush!

(ULMW, she's looking great, friend!)

ULMW

Loving this plant. Great to take clones from too. Placed her into bloom this past week and she is settling in just fine.
Thank You Dubi for your indica selection which is equally on par as your sativas. Lovely to get such clean old skool genetics once more. Stems are well ladden with resin too. Lovely plants... am very happy to have her in my garden. :tiphat::thank you:

Attachments

• 20190706_205833.jpg
    20190706_205833.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 54

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update and kind words friend! :)

She looks super happy, healthy and very bushy, just perfect to face a great flowering stage!
Always a pleasure to follow your updates ULMW, huggss for the family!

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Two weeks after potting up and twenty-five days after topping.

picture.php

picture.php

I don't see these little flies around anything else, but they sure flock to cannabis plants.

picture.php

Thanks dubi for the suggestion to top her :) I wasn't expecting such a tall plant. Tallest plant I have outdoors, but she's also the only seed plant so I guess the vigor in comparison to clones should be expected. Really excited about her!

H.Stoner

looking good dude. seems i came at a good time. i looked at those S1's but wanted to see them grown out and a smoke report. since their background is question i like to see the goods.

i wish u supreme dank on ur hashplant :woohoo:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Living her best life. Doing great even after being spilt over by my dog when in a solo cup lol.

View Image

Looking great brother! Yours appears to have fatter leaves than mine...

Took four cuts and up-potted her last Sunday into a 10gal fabric pot. She seems to be starting to take to her new home.

picture.php
picture.php

Looks as though she's getting ready to :party:

picture.php