Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > What's up with 2019 IC Cup?

Thread Title Search
What's up with 2019 IC Cup? Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2019, 11:27 PM #21
f-e

f-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant future
The weed network there isn't professional. Fairies deliver it by magic. There are no accountable production facilities with farm shops. Menu's are going to be inconsistent. With limits to how much a shop can hold, stock is changing faster than you could ever update a menu. Perhaps you always want to sell White Widow. Will you always be able to have stock of the same grade? With 10 types on your list, The best one at 11am might not be the best one at 1pm. The white widow fairy might not get up till 2... Or you might never see them again. So if some hoodie shuffles in pointing at a menu item you don't have, show them something similar, or the current commercial champion that you soon recognise the smell of around de-wallen.

Many might not realise, that often the dealer is simply renting counter space in someone's coffee shop. These days people might be going in for weed, and seeing the coffee as secondary. It's not traditionally correct though. Some of these smaller guys are good, while others are just business men. Shop's with big brand names can often get away with selling crap. While others have to keep up standards because they have other concerns such as a seed bank to represent. The Bluebird has always entertained me. Huge ques of menu driven purchasers, served by shop assistants, in such a fast turnover environment that they have crowd control in January. It's a machine that will sell you a tea-shirt, not the front line of a seed company. Yet every time I go to the Dam, I get a good bit of Chocalope and a balcony seat. Don't tell me you were disappointed there or at Gray (hoodie) Area.

November... So you did the lights canal cruise then? I did it last winter. All them winning art exhibits made with lights, placed along the canal side.
f-e is online now Quote

Old 01-03-2019, 01:04 AM #22
Bmac1

Bmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivorBmac1 is a survivor
With Canadas newborn legalization, that would make a great destination. BC to be exact. Though that takes "cheap" out of the equation as BC = Bring Cash.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - Done
Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
Current Diary- Done
Bmac1 is online now Quote

Old 01-03-2019, 02:24 AM #23
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
I wish greece would decrim/legalise
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:29 AM #24
mr.haze420

mr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nice
you will not get popped here for carrying your weed and you can smoke outside. people bring there own weed to the cup and get the judge packs, i have seen really great and not so great in those packs so if you need to there is always some tasty imported hash for you to puff. amsterdam for me....

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:43 PM #25
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Yeah the quality in damn is irrelevent to a cup anyway. And i was pleasantly surprised to see more people sparking up in the streets so i guess that side is more lax now..
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2019, 05:03 PM #26
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud of
Barcelona is ready. Atm 45 strains on menu here.

Moppel is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:29 PM #27
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Only 45, your slacking. :*)
Wow, I can only imagine your display cabinet.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2019, 06:35 PM #28
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Talking about magic fairies

Whether AMS or BCN, it will depend on the team and the means.

Last year was an interesting experience, but also personally, an eye opener. I can't thank enough the (Chinese) volunteers that helped make it possible and stepped in to deliver what others had promised.

AMS has simply lost its charm. Yeah sure, you can smoke out and it's a small city (city centre anyways) but you won't find good herb, unless guided by a local. Prices for weed and accommodation are simply ridiculous, and then you still have to eat.

In BCN you need to (ball)sac anything you want to take out of the club, but weather and food is better. You will get a fine if caught by popo, but it should be less troublesome than in AMS with concentrates. Then again, many friends were made and many clubs are keen to welcome us, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Just my observations.

But anyways, let us know, we need to make plans.

B
Browser is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:42 PM #29
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I'm still trapped in Brexit-Limbo-Britain - MAROONED! I say.

So once again chaps - I'll have to stay this side of the English Channel - unless there is a friendly stranger out there with a submarine - or Lear jet.

Seemed like last year in Barca went OK - can't say much about the Dam these days - 2 years ago it was very different to what I remember 10 years ago - if that makes any sense at all.

Its really up to gaius - since it looks like he wants to run the show again.

Old 01-05-2019, 08:45 PM #30
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
was just getting some details sorted out before saying too much, but yes, we are doing it in Barcelona. the basics are now agreed and in pace, just need to organize the event shedule and some details, but it will be like every year starting officially on the 18th through to the 20th when the winners will be announced. early birds should be able to get their pack some time on the 17th already. this year concentrates wil be separated into Rosin as well as oil/bho and Hash.

Trophies have been ordered from our good friend mellofello for this years event. details will be up soon...

can't wait to see everyone there.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.