Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Busted!

Thread Title Search
Busted! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2019, 06:00 PM #111
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastFortRock View Post
Idaho has busted people for having CBD bud because it had a trace of THC . They claim any THC is illegal and they don’t care that the federal government allows a little THC in hemp. On a different subject, when I blow smoke into my carbon filter you can’t smell it coming out the other side. If I lived somewhere like Idaho I would smoke in a carbon filtered room . In Oregon I smoke out on my patio. Half my neighbors smoke weed and the other half don’t really care if I do.
How are the Idaho cops when you cross the state line out there, east of Baker City, on the way to Boise ?

The economy being the way it is, there is a BIG incentive to export Oregon weed East. Probably not a secret to anybody.

When Oregon came close to passing a very restrictive California style firearms bill a year ago, I heard people talking about "moving to Idaho".

However, it does seem that California imports and young people are changing state demographics, in Oregon and in Idaho.

Young people tend not to understand the coerciveness of the government (unless they have been on the receiving end), so it's harder for them to understand the need for a 2nd Amendment.

A strange combination, as demographics change, Cannabis laws change, and firearms laws change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHn_VnTfeo

Trump's Final Call-in on Tuesday November 3, Fox News Youtube Channel
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2019, 04:05 AM #112
grayeyes

grayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to beholdgrayeyes is a splendid one to behold
SGS please be informed that in OR you have to have licenses which means the land gets inspected the water table get investigated you have to have fencing, means to keep anyone off your property. In short, I have a very well healed friend who started down the process and when the ticket for all of the 'inspections' went over $100,000 he gave up.

I highly suggest you do the same.
grayeyes is offline Quote