Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > Women Are the Most Important Political Force in America

Thread Title Search
Women Are the Most Important Political Force in America Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2018, 03:29 AM #11
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
I would give my take on a woman's perspective but personally I don't identify as one

where did all the women of IC go anyways?

lol

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2020, 04:19 PM #12
Nannymouse

Nannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to all
Women have come a long way, but it has been a LONG HARD ROAD. As a young mouse, i was ELATED to see titleIX 'make it'. Didn't take long to see that it wasn't going to budge 'the way of things' for many decades.

I gasped to hear a female say that women are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

Keep at it gals, and let your kids know that they have to fight to keep it, cuz there is always someone in power that wishes things to go back to 'the good ol days'.

If men were in the position of women today and had the same past, well, i doubt that men can even relate very well. It was quite the revelation when my honey was laid off, so i went to work cleaning houses for cash, and HE babysat our two and another two for two weeks. I think that we agreed on who handled the role reversal better, emotionally.

Emotions. We all have them. Add testosterone as fuel. (i've had testosterone therapy, OMG, OMG, OMG, i've had thoughts about maybe men should not be allowed in leadership, at all, after that.)
Nannymouse is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2020, 07:56 PM #13
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivor
Testosterone is a potent chemical and does make men crazy, at least younger men. I find many women to be too protective or seeking the safe way of things. At times that does not work so well.

Banning anything that could be harmful sounds good but freedom is important to a lot of us. Trump has very little testosterone in him at this time so that is not driving him. Obama never seemed to have that much testosterone even being fairly young. Not a fan of him at all.

If they catch the Compton shooter he will just serve a few years time in jail. He should be executed. You can thank females for some of the current political direction of not executing anyone at all, no matter how certain of guilt they are and deserving of it.
yesum is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2020, 08:54 PM #14
Nannymouse

Nannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to all
Deserving. If your actions or inactions caused tens of thousands of deaths, would you be 'deserving'? The word is reflective of a subjective stance. Laws vary from state to state. Is a person in one state more deserving than a person of another state, that commits the same crime? Yay, ethics class, it shook many of my 'rock solid' stances. Just because a state allows or encourages killing someone for a crime, does not necessarily make it RIGHT, or some states are right and some are wrong. Why would the Compton shooter be more deserving than a willingly negligent mass murderer?

I'm not being snarky, just trying to understand the lines that you draw for yourself, on who is deserving.

As far as more women being the cause of fewer state sanctioned deaths, could it be that they take the ten commandments a bit more to heart? Is it because they know what it takes to create a life and nurture that life? Is it because they think that the 'oops we made a mistake' instances are too many? Is it an overload of compassion? Or is the question really why do more men go for the killum idea? I dunno.

Freedom...it's important to people, but when that freedom causes sicknesses and death to others, is that worth it? A gal actually intentionally coughed in a friend's face when he politely asked for her to give him more space in a grocery store. Who deserves that sort of freedom? Yes, go out in the wilderness and blow that covid at the trees, go for it. Otherwise, it's like the 'freedom' to drive a vehicle into a crowd.

I once read that the word 'should' should be banned, and replaced with the word 'could'.

I have little hope for humanity.

Old 09-16-2020, 11:30 PM #15
GOT_BUD?
Weed is a gateway to gardening

GOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivor
"A woman would never create a nuclear weapon. They'd make a weapon that would make you feel bad every 28 days."

-Robin Williams
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 02:52 AM #16
Nannymouse

What has bloody ginas got to do with women being politically interested or powerful?

Men (usually) have junk dangling between their legs, occasionally have brown streaked undies, and they manage to be interested in politics.

That said, we'd probably make a weapon that would have you guys spit a ten pound bowling ball out your butt and then bleed for a few weeks afterward, too. Then tell you that you should spit out that bowling ball maybe once a year, and create laws that keep you from preventing those bowling balls from forming. We could call it God's will, cuz She gave women the power to do so.

This is fun.

Old 09-17-2020, 03:07 AM #17
GOT_BUD?
Weed is a gateway to gardening

GOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivor
Say it with me now... prolapse.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 03:25 AM #18
Nannymouse

Naw, the doctors will give you a little slice to help the bowling ball get out. However, you will need to try to push that bowling ball out while the doc has you positioned upside down.

Old 09-17-2020, 03:43 AM #19
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nannymouse View Post
Naw, the doctors will give you a little slice to help the bowling ball get out. However, you will need to try to push that bowling ball out while the doc has you positioned upside down.
i noticed that watching my two being born. looked counter-productive as hell to me, fighting gravity like that.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:50 AM #20
subrob

subrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivor
Holy fucking shit. I NEVER thought the ignorant posts from Trump humpers on Trump humping threads could be topped!
But half of these posts so far are so fukn ignorant it's, I'd say laughable, but it's not anymore. You ass backwards incel jail punks are so fukn stupid that it can't even be blamed on you. It is your parents' fault! Your parents set you up to be the failures that you undoubtedly are today. Go fuck your ignorant selves.

And @amanda...I'm sure you were prepared for these retarded ass punks to spew their patently ignorant shit outta their word holes, but understand, there are plenty of intelligent people here too. But we are getting sooooo tired of debunking the conservative horse shit that dribbles out of cuck mouths here. Please don't take offense if the majority of the community doesn't decide to engage in ANOTHER round of proving pot growers aren't ignorant republican slugs.
subrob is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.