Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > What is the Best CBD Oil on the Market?

Thread Title Search
What is the Best CBD Oil on the Market? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2019, 02:41 AM #21
Lost_sailor

Lost_sailor will become famous soon enoughLost_sailor will become famous soon enoughLost_sailor will become famous soon enough
My homie has keys of raw cbd crystal for sale....isolate is better than any oil as it's not diluted
Lost_sailor is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2019, 08:04 PM #22
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_sailor View Post
My homie has keys of raw cbd crystal for sale....isolate is better than any oil as it's not diluted
From what I understand, full-spectrum is far better if one can handle the THD. But at the very least, full-spectrum hemp oils with extremely low THD is reported to be better than CBD isolates.

I've tried CBD isolates and they did absolutely nothing for me.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2020, 11:16 PM #23
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
From what I understand, full-spectrum is far better if one can handle the THD. But at the very least, full-spectrum hemp oils with extremely low THD is reported to be better than CBD isolates.

I've tried CBD isolates and they did absolutely nothing for me.
Very true! Use the example/analogy of oatmeal: Prepackaged instant for microwave......or.........old fashioned rolled oats that take 5 minutes more to cook. Which is healthier, has MORE nutrition? Same goes for FULL SPECTRUM vs. isolate.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Last edited by aridbud; 02-16-2020 at 11:36 PM.. Reason: add
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2020, 11:18 PM #24
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_sailor View Post
Nope.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2020, 01:17 AM #25
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
I like to think I get plenty of the whole spectrum, and just lack the CBD. That is why I like isolate tincture.

Medterra is available OTC at my local pharmacy, but for the next 2 days they have a sale online.

https://medterrahemp.org/

I'm getting 3ea 1000mg isolates, for 30% off with free shipping and free 250ml. This is part of re-stocking after my WuFlu supplies have been used up the last 3 months.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote