Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Cherry Wine Hemp (14% CBD) - Anyone Grow It?

Thread Title Search
Cherry Wine Hemp (14% CBD) - Anyone Grow It? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2019, 07:58 AM #31
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
That's my album.

This is the Spectrum field i believe

View Image
That’s a generic link. It just takes you to your own album if you are logged in.

A friend of mine worked on a farm that grew a field of Cherry Wine. He said it had herm problems and since it’s seedy as fuck there is less CBD to be harvested...but since it’s such a high percent in my opinion that would be a moot point.

I didn’t really ask him if there were any stressors or not that would exacerbate its tendency to herm. That could have been a contributing factor.

Regardless of the shit talk I’ve heard about Cherry Wine from one person I think I’ll try it anyway. The CBD strains I have are between 3-12% - barely in the double digits. It might be worth it to try to source some and see for myself.

Old 08-09-2019, 05:20 PM #32
Mountain Wizard

Mountain Wizard is a jewel in the roughMountain Wizard is a jewel in the roughMountain Wizard is a jewel in the roughMountain Wizard is a jewel in the roughMountain Wizard is a jewel in the roughMountain Wizard is a jewel in the rough
Just info from experience. I got a gram of cherry wine from a certified business for $14 delivered, which was the very next day. All that was good, but I tried smoking and it was a total waste of my time and money. No cherry flavor, but nice hashy taste. Didn't calm, didn't help pain, couldn't feel it in my head at all, just nothing. I was told that I should have ingested it, like putting it in the coffee grounds while making coffee. Didn't get anymore to try that, but like I said not worth a little good taste for me.
Mountain Wizard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:24 AM #33
bibi40

bibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
As far as I know the farm bill itself allows any cannabis that produces a product less than 0.3% THC by dry weight, but there is all sorts of state to state variation.
The dude who started this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330712
is the guy who knows everything and has all the seeds.

I think in europe it's less than 0,2 of thc ,
not sure ....
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373758

Urban legends tester -Gorilla cookies - Fighting gorillaz ( Ended )
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=366312
Urban legends tester - Gorilla auto
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374004
Urban legends tester - Mazarilla auto
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373759

6th Sweet seeds grow diary competition - Sweet Gelato ( Ended )
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368708

Mango Sapphire - Hso ( Never ended )
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=366313
bibi40 is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2019, 01:06 AM #34
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi40 View Post
I think in europe it's less than 0,2 of thc ,
not sure ....
Within the EU it is less than 0.2%, but in Switzerland it is less than 1%
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2019, 08:29 PM #35
calisun

calisun is a jewel in the roughcalisun is a jewel in the roughcalisun is a jewel in the roughcalisun is a jewel in the roughcalisun is a jewel in the roughcalisun is a jewel in the roughcalisun is a jewel in the roughcalisun is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Wizard View Post
Just info from experience. I got a gram of cherry wine from a certified business for $14 delivered, which was the very next day. All that was good, but I tried smoking and it was a total waste of my time and money. No cherry flavor, but nice hashy taste. Didn't calm, didn't help pain, couldn't feel it in my head at all, just nothing. I was told that I should have ingested it, like putting it in the coffee grounds while making coffee. Didn't get anymore to try that, but like I said not worth a little good taste for me.
Yeah the Cheery wine I grew had a very very faint smell and taste of cherry. It did get it tested and it was around 14% cbd and .03 thc. I noticed it does help a little with a upset stomach and kinda relaxes the body. I didn't find much relief for pain with it. Cbd strains with higher thc help more fore pain. I have a harlequin thats 15%cbd and 5% thc that does help me with head aches and other pain. I was going to sell the cherry wine online as it is legal but have ran into some issues doing that. Now I don't know what I'm going to do with it lol
calisun is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2019, 04:08 AM #36
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
CBD works much better when it's used several times a day, every day, for a minimum of 3 weeks. It's not a quick acting pain killer, though it does have some immediate effects..
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2019, 09:01 PM #37
FrostAie

FrostAie has a spectacular aura aboutFrostAie has a spectacular aura aboutFrostAie has a spectacular aura aboutFrostAie has a spectacular aura about
the finished flowers i smelled of what was said to be this strain smelled like grape 2020 wine to me im wishing for a cherry cbd strain that cures the same it smells in flower
FrostAie is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2019, 07:04 PM #38
EastFortRock

EastFortRock is a jewel in the roughEastFortRock is a jewel in the roughEastFortRock is a jewel in the roughEastFortRock is a jewel in the roughEastFortRock is a jewel in the roughEastFortRock is a jewel in the rough
I grew a cherry wine hybrid and had a big aphid problem. Is this common? I never experienced this in my backyard before with diesel related THC hybrids. Maybe it was just the new bug of the year, a couple years ago russet mites were prevalent in my area.
EastFortRock is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2020, 08:44 AM #39
DeMokraT

DeMokraT will become famous soon enough
Hi
Have F2 seeds from greenpoint
Im on 50n Europe, started little bit earlier due to good sun on spring and 6/7 Plants shower preflowers , This Is ONLY female which Is also most aromatic (like good skunky weed with cherry undertone)
DeMokraT is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2020, 04:28 PM #40
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
There's CHERRY WINE on SeedBay. We've grown it out a few times...great for those growing their own medicine. Other CBD hybrids, we're working on now.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote