Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Lets make a list of all the ex-cops, judges and such making money from Cannabis.

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: First they were jailing people for Cannabis, now they support Cannabis. Why is this?
They are just greedy and only want the easy money and they don't care how they get it. 31 63.27%
They figure they will do well in this industry because they have friends in all the right places. 21 42.86%
They just want to stay working. 5 10.20%
They realize they were wrong and want to correct their mistakes. 3 6.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Lets make a list of all the ex-cops, judges and such making money from Cannabis. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2020, 05:13 PM #61
Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really nice
Angry Myself, Cop's & Weed

I have zero tolerance when it comes to Cop's.

I hate them with a passion, especially the one's in my neck of the woods. As always, there seems to be one set of laws for them, and a different set of laws for us plebeians.

Any of my former classmate's who became Cop's were complete losers and idiot's, and that is no exaggeration.

Recently , I attended my High School reunion party and saw former classmate's I had not seen for decades.

One such person was my best friend in Elementary School, and a big time pot head in High School. He also just so happened to be the head Crown Prosecutor for all drug cases in my town, and I remember reading his name in the newspaper all the time describing how people who grow weed are a menace to society and need to be locked up.

We started talking, small talk...yadda yadda, yada.

He then said he would be interested in a job in the cannabis industry. I looked at him and scowled right to his face "We don't want you. If it were up to me, you would be banned for life. You spent your entire professional career prosecuting people like me for growing weed, and now you want to join us ?

"FUCK OFF"

Needless to say, we didn't talk again that evening.

That's me.....making friends everywhere I go.....

RM

Rocky Mountain is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:21 PM #62
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain View Post

I hate them with a passion, especially the one's in my neck of the woods. As always, there seems to be one set of laws for them, and a different set of laws for us plebeians.

Any of my former classmate's who became Cop's were complete losers and idiot's, and that is no exaggeration.

Recently , I attended my High School reunion party and saw former classmate's I had not seen for decades.

One such person was my best friend in Elementary School, and a big time pot head in High School. He also just so happened to be the head Crown Prosecutor for all drug cases in my town, and I remember reading his name in the newspaper all the time describing how people who grow weed are a menace to society and need to be locked up.

He then said he would be interested in a job in the cannabis industry. I looked at him and scowled right to his face "We don't want you. If it were up to me, you would be banned for life. You spent your entire professional career prosecuting people like me for growing weed, and now you want to join us ?

"FUCK OFF"

RM

Hats off to you my friend.
It is good to see ya back, that is you right?...
This should be the norm.
Maybe if there was more of this, the cannabis industry would be in a much better place.

To me, that kind of behavior sells out all humans.
People who turn on their own kind for money and power are the worst of the worst.

We even have those kind of folks here, they are easy to spot.
You know those phylos lovin' types.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:44 PM #63
Crazy Chester

Crazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain View Post

"FUCK OFF"

RM

You got a friend here - and I never even met you - that's how much I appreciate what you did at your reunion.

You realized something that it seems very few people realize - all of us have a responsibility if we are in a similar position to yours at the reunion talking to the prosecutor to expressly calling out cops who are now trying to clandestinely shrink away from their past.

Calling them out PUBLICLY is the ONLY way to fix the problems caused by these losers.

For any of the women and men on here who are asked out on a date by a cop - immediately inquire about the people they've damaged who were not hurting anyone in the community - and then TURN THEM DOWN!

The preceding paragraph mostly applies to the women out there. I cannot emphasize enough - I know y'all are even hornier than men, generally - but, if you have any love at all for your fellow humans, you have to realize the only thing that hasn't happened yet that can fix the problem is entirely within your hands:

You must stop breeding with these people!

The NPD, psychotic and sociopathic cops will act THEMSELVES to take themselves out of this world - or they will act to CHANGE themselves in response to the prospect of getting NO P*&SY until they do.

Sorry its come to such dire actions being needed. But, if you want to live like an adult without having various cops scrambling all over themselves to act like your daddy, you've got to start living in a responsible manner that does not cause the problem you are trying to escape.

NO MORE P*&SY FOR COPS!

When that happens, I GUARANTEE the world's problems will disappear at such a fast rate it will shock you.

Or, you can just keep buttering up cop types and pretend they're not the destructive life crushing agents that they haven been soundly proven to be.

You can just keep going on pretending that you are not damaging others by NOT calling them out on their evil deeds.

But if you do that, I guarantee people like me, Shaggyballs and Rocky Mountain WILL call you out - and we'll do it in as public and painful a manner as possible!
Crazy Chester is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:10 PM #64
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Shoulda told that prosecutor that he was already working in the cannabis industry by keeping prices high.

Trump fired that F'in attack midget Sessions.

Good riddance F'in loser. LOL, he is running for Senate again. They never give up, do they?

Doesn't delta-9 stay in your system far longer than the buzz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
no sweat, WW. if the wrong ride-along is in the car & they do NOT arrest you, they lose their job. then, they are not out there to go easy on anyone else. likewise, if you are a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, they expect you to enforce laws, not bitch about those you disagree with. everyone here (me included) agree with you - no one should be arrested for possessing/smoking/growing weed. i am old enough to remember when it was not legal ANYWHERE, not even medical. we ARE moving in the right direction in spite of sometimes shooting ourselves in the foot,. and people like Trump & his attack midget Sessions. i wish i COULD smoke a bowl, but it is a new month & everyone i work with is waiting to see if they "won the lottery". (were picked for random drug testing)

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 05-02-2020 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: No fan of cops myself.
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2020, 06:52 PM #65
Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really niceRocky Mountain is just really nice
Talking Drug test

If I ever had to get tested for THC, I would break the machine........

RM

Rocky Mountain is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:02 PM #66
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Chester View Post

But if you do that, I guarantee people like me, Shaggyballs and Rocky Mountain WILL call you out - and we'll do it in as public and painful a manner as possible!
I agree, if it is not challenged it will become normal/accepted.
I am honored to be in this company.
Thank you

Anyone else want to subscribe to the "He man woman haters club"?
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2020, 08:33 PM #67
Crazy Chester

Crazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
Anyone else want to subscribe to the "He man woman haters club"?
I'm falling all over my-self in laughter with that one - we better watch out though - I think Alfalfa might be a cop!
Crazy Chester is online now Quote