Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Lets make a list of all the ex-cops, judges and such making money from Cannabis.

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: First they were jailing people for Cannabis, now they support Cannabis. Why is this?
They are just greedy and only want the easy money and they don't care how they get it. 31 63.27%
They figure they will do well in this industry because they have friends in all the right places. 21 42.86%
They just want to stay working. 5 10.20%
They realize they were wrong and want to correct their mistakes. 3 6.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Lets make a list of all the ex-cops, judges and such making money from Cannabis. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2017, 10:24 PM #31
Crazy Chester

Crazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to all
armedoldhippy, you said: "the way i see it, the more bad laws that cops refuse to enforce, the better off the world is."

I say: They refuse to enforce the "bad laws" against those they choose not to enforce it against - the others have it enforced against them.

In effect, then, those who get the benefit of non-enforcement are those that are making the world worse (cops and cop friends - the attack dogs of their masters, the super wealthy), yet, they are the ones who least deserve such consideration.

That said, I agree with you in a very narrow sense - unjust laws should not be enforced against anyone - including cops and their friends.

However, I'm talking from a much broader perspective - the world does not become a better place if they are the ones who get the benefit of such selective enforcement.

Instead, those currently getting the benefit of the selective enforcement should be forced to remedy the destruction they have caused. Certainly, the machinery of power should not be strengthened by such selective law enforcement - but it most certainly is.

The easier the super rich's attack dogs have it, the less likely they will see the errors in their ways and the more likely they will continue to further the agenda of their masters. That is most certainly wrong for everyone.

And you can't argue with the fact that - if those cops stopped getting a paycheck for what they do - the stupid laws you talk about will not be enforced against anyone. Now, that would be "a GOOD thing."

You said: "
in the future, however, i hope you get your wish & every single infraction of the law you commit results in an arrest on your behalf."

Lol - thank you very little for wishing for me what you think I wish for myself!

Of course, I don't want these laws enforced against anyone - including myself. In fact, in delving into this narrow point, that is the big picture you are missing. These laws should not exist at all - and they would not exist if there weren't cops out there enforcing them against someone. Whether they choose to not enforce them against their friends or not, their enforcement of them against other people is the main reason the stupid law still exists - and that is NOT "good."

You said: "
moron... "

I say: your little emoticon is pointing straight up towards your name as I write this, armedoldhippy.
Crazy Chester is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 03:33 AM #32
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Hell, just about all non-ex cops, lawyers, judges, prison officers, probation officers, prison governors, prisons and all that serve them are making money (for the past 80+ years) from keeping cannabis illegal....Prohibition has been and still is a multi-trillion-dollar business worldwide.

This gravy-train of paychecks has to stop.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:49 AM #33
Crazy Chester

Crazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to allCrazy Chester is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Hell, just about all non-ex cops, lawyers, judges, prison officers, probation officers, prison governors, prisons and all that serve them are making money (for the past 80+ years) from keeping cannabis illegal....Prohibition has been and still is a multi-trillion-dollar business worldwide.

This gravy-train of paychecks has to stop.
Amen, Gypsy Nirvana, and as soon as the cops stop putting the cuffs on, it will stop.

Old 07-23-2017, 07:05 PM #34
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
The problem I see is the gravy train has just gotten bigger in the legal state of CO.and Cali.
Cops are making more and more money from cannabis whether it is legal or not.
If it is legal they make bank on the tax dollars and then use those tax dollars to bust those doing just what the big boys are doing to create the tax dollars.

So they take tax dollars from the guy that won the lotto and got a big grow permit, but little joey did not get the permit cause he does not have an ex-DEA agent working for him.

Joey says I am going to do just what big grower is doing but without a permit.
Joey now is in jail with all his assets stolen just because he did not get a permission slip before doing so.

So you see the cops are getting paid off from both legal and illegal grows.
It is the people that are being screwed by this double standard.

If everyone is growing and no one is buying, there is not tax to collect.
I believe this is a real problem for government.
Home growers take money out of the mouths of the rich and steal taxes from the government.

The government can not have people cutting into their tax revenue.
Well all know this as undisputed truth.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:29 PM #35
Crazy Chester

As usual - shaggyballs speaks the truth!

Old 07-24-2017, 05:11 AM #36
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Chester View Post
As usual - shaggyballs speaks the truth!
as usual, you are both nutty as a sack of fox squirrels. but at least Shaggy is amusing. you, however, twist things until they are no longer recognizable in a pitiful attempt at justifying anarchy. there will always be rules, and penalties for those caught breaking them. work toward making those rules more humane/intelligent, or keep a good lawyer on speed dial. police do not refuse to enforce bad laws only against their friends. but they damn sure enforce them against smartasses that don't know when to shut up. i'm done here; you are obviously incapable of carrying on an intelligent discussion. flail away...

Old 07-24-2017, 02:49 PM #37
Crazy Chester

armedoldhippy: Ok, bye.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:00 AM #38
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Just once I want to here one of these guys say it was wrong to jail people for a plant.
But the only thing I hear is they want in on the new cash cow, who cares about the people that said it was wrong to be tossed in jail for a plant.
Times have changed but the folks broke the law even though the law was unjust and it was not ok then but it is now so SHOW ME THE MONEY!

On Friday, the Hemp Summit Room, which will be hosted by Hemp Business Journal and CPS (CannaPro Series), will feature a keynote by hemp advocate James Woolsey, a former director of the CIA. Woolsey’s talk will highlight key governmental issues that have plagued the industrial hemp movement and solutions to getting the industry legal and operational at a federal level.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2017, 08:18 AM #39
Crazy Chester

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
Just once I want to here one of these guys say it was wrong to jail people for a plant.
But the only thing I hear is they want in on the new cash cow, who cares about the people that said it was wrong to be tossed in jail for a plant.
Times have changed but the folks broke the law even though the law was unjust and it was not ok then but it is now so SHOW ME THE MONEY!

View Image

On Friday, the Hemp Summit Room, which will be hosted by Hemp Business Journal and CPS (CannaPro Series), will feature a keynote by hemp advocate James Woolsey, a former director of the CIA. Woolsey’s talk will highlight key governmental issues that have plagued the industrial hemp movement and solutions to getting the industry legal and operational at a federal level.
Exactly, any law enforcement officers who put people in jail for pot should admit they were wrong.

I think they should also confess judgment in an amount sufficient to compensate for the harm they caused and should apologize to the people they inflicted the suffering upon.

Instead, they propose to high-jack the cannabis market, after being johnny-come-lately to the game, and force those who they had spent a career falsely imprisoning and stealing from to pay them a cut when purchasing "legal" cannabis.

Old 07-29-2017, 08:39 PM #40
morningdewd

morningdewd has a spectacular aura aboutmorningdewd has a spectacular aura aboutmorningdewd has a spectacular aura aboutmorningdewd has a spectacular aura about
Nevada went full blown legal ,lots of relatives of city /county /law enforcement officials got the only dispensary licenses and a freeze on any more for 18 months.they were just wrong before and want to show everyone they've corrected the mistake, lol