Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Vote No to to legalization before it is too late, or is it already?

Thread Title Search
Vote No to to legalization before it is too late, or is it already? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2019, 05:37 PM #51
Mr. Greengenes
Re-incarnated Senior Member

Mr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant futureMr. Greengenes has a brilliant future
Quote:
your personal growing rights.

Coprorate cannabis sees you as the competition.
This truth took me a long time to face up to. But, the fact is cannabis is very easy and inexpensive to grow huge quantities (outdoors). Follow a few simple rules, and your product will be absolutely top shelf, probably better than what big AG can even supply. I'm just preaching to the choir with this, I know, but still it bear repeating. Those points do make our home grow the biggest big threat to corporate cannabis.

Quote:
doing what we've been doing for years, risking life, limb, and freedom for a plant we love.
Since I've been on the GWF podcast, I've heard from many skilled younger growers who are profoundly thankful for the work us old warriors did over the last 5 decades. They say stuff that just makes me SO proud! Our work was not in vain, the community does recognize and thank us. They absolutely love the plant as much as we have and as far as I can see, will continue to fight the good fight not only for reasons of their own, but to defend our honor as well.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:12 AM #52
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
- an immediate national moratorium on cannabis-related arrests, where cannabis is THE infraction

- the immediate release of all cannabis felons who have served a year or more

- the immediate descheduling of cannabis

- the expungement of cannabis centered arrests and prosecutions from criminal records

- an apology to the public and to cannabis users for the damage done by bad law

- a nullification of laws, state and federal, that are based on prohibition law or logic

- essential freedoms: to grow and use, to gift and share, to sell privately, to sell publicly as a pure product

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:04 PM #53
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
- an immediate national moratorium on cannabis-related arrests, where cannabis is THE infraction

- the immediate release of all cannabis felons who have served a year or more

- the immediate descheduling of cannabis

- the expungement of cannabis centered arrests and prosecutions from criminal records

- an apology to the public and to cannabis users for the damage done by bad law

- a nullification of laws, state and federal, that are based on prohibition law or logic

- essential freedoms: to grow and use, to gift and share, to sell privately, to sell publicly as a pure product
Well this would just be fantastic, will it ever happen?
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2020, 09:59 AM #54
covert

covert has disabled reputation
Legalisation should not have to be enacted for cannabis.

Illegalisation by law should simply be entirely deleted from all statutes and cannabis should be then at whatever law the state pr government enacts for tomatoes or carrots.

Simple.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:48 PM #55
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by covert View Post
Legalisation should not have to be enacted for cannabis.

Illegalisation by law should simply be entirely deleted from all statutes and cannabis should be then at whatever law the state pr government enacts for tomatoes or carrots.

Simple.
I thought it was pretty simple myself.

But I have been met with a large amount of adversity when saying this exact thing.

I don't get it either.
Seems folks are good with the whole corporate cannabis take over.
Don't they know it is not going to get better.
In fact when syngenta gets their foot in the door it may very well be game over.

Lots of money and power to throw around.
You know how those big dogs work.
shaggyballs is offline Quote