What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

Spankee

Looks like next week weather is still good. I’m leaving my ka5h out. Yours look clear to me as well. That is one bad ass looking bitch. Great job.
Yeah man the weather looks real good through next week chance of dipping into 30s next weekend . Smh I will let go longer as long as no crazy wet weather . Been pea soup fog here in am with these warm temps . Been a week since I took a few cuts . They might root seems like there scabbing up where roots should pop. Smh in full tilt plant is packing and leaning over big time . I will post a few shots over weekend .smell on smh very faint but sticky like fly tape.your plant looks Dam tasty as well

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
If the pictured buds are representative of the ripeness of your whole Panama Haze plant then looks like you won't need to wait much, wait a bit more if the weather is sunny until this last reflowering ripens and the trichomes get a bit amber, and you are already there ;) @Spankee !

Spankee

Weather turns end of this week probably going to chop

Attachments

• 712CC267-CD23-4F31-8414-1600BC175B4F.jpeg
    712CC267-CD23-4F31-8414-1600BC175B4F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 976

Spankee

Congrats on your Panama Haze (purple Haze pheno) harvest @Spankee
And thanks sharing and let us enjoy her amazing development during flowering, last weeks have been epic!
Enjoy your well deserved harvest! :tiphat:
Thanks Dubi and everyone else along the ride. Hope you all have some nice holidays. Here is what’s left of her hanging with no wet trim . So far a real pleasure to trim

Attachments

• 07DD48C4-889C-4933-A4E8-ED2B30ABE646.jpeg
    07DD48C4-889C-4933-A4E8-ED2B30ABE646.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 193
  • 703D374E-65B3-454F-9950-D88F0EE6B60E.jpeg
    703D374E-65B3-454F-9950-D88F0EE6B60E.jpeg
    635 KB · Views: 190

Spankee

My personal mind blowing highlight this season. :cool:(y) My first cross is a purple strain so i always love to see that, especially outdoors. And the purples got more mold resistance and shorter flowering times. How long took yours?

This Purple Rocket is something i really like to have pollinated! :giggle:
Sorry for delay been real crazy last few days. Hoping the cuts I took will take Off soon so I too can make some crosses . Got some grape stomper bx seeds from legends . Gonna try crossing that and maybe some Brian berry cough. this particular purple haze leaning plant went about 80+- days . my son tried some last night said it burned well surprisingly not. Cured yet. Went full blown organic until last few weeks with powder kool bloom. Both super Malawian and Panama had zero issues guzzling on. Still got tons in shed that still wet blessing in disguise . Pulled a half lb of top 5 feet so I’m guessing 2 elbows + when done. Full smoke and pictures coming before Christmas. Have a wonderful holiday season

Koondense

Veteran
They look great, congratulations :)
If you want less foxtails keep the nitrogen feeding lower and the temperatures in the mid-low range(not more than 24°C). Another option is to dim the light a bit.
What's with the net on the bottom, does it have any special function?

Cheers

Knothead

The rack at the bottom is for my hempys. I do it to make it easier to water without worry. They can help to measure runoff both ec and volume if you’re so inclined. I use the stopper at the bottom to completely drain reservoir so I’m not as concerned about runoff. And thanks for the advice on the foxtails-I think I was defeating myself by thinking that the foxtails were a product of weak light. Have since dropped it to about 450 watts. I’m trying to keep lights on temperature under 78*f and lights off under 68*f. Running jacks at about 1-1.1 ec.
6C96AC39-DED1-43AD-B028-0F616563350C.jpeg

OZZ_

Veteran
View attachment 18795726 View attachment 18795727 View attachment 18795728
Panama haze at 8 weeks after 11/13. Was reduced to10.5/13.5 a couple of weeks ago. Is the foxtailing something I should be concerned about? Under about 600 watts LED is causing some bleaching on closest tops. Has a very “Hazey” smell already.

She looks wonderful…. Great job!!

You’ve just been feeding 1.0-1.1 the whole way through then? I even see a little burn and tip curl here and there. That’s amazing that it’s still happening even at 1.0 EC. Very good to know!

Knothead

No, early on I had it up to about ~1600 ec using 4gr/2gr per gallon. Gradually dropped it to 2.5/1 where I am now. I think the majority of the curling and yellowing is from too much led. Did get some early tip burn though

OZZ_

Veteran
No, early on I had it up to about ~1600 ec using 4gr/2gr per gallon. Gradually dropped it to 2.5/1 where I am now. I think the majority of the curling and yellowing is from too much led. Did get some early tip burn though

Gotcha! That makes more sense. Probably 1.4 would have been the magic number to avoid it but I’m over here just taking mental notes for myself, not nit picking you by any means as mentioned earlier …. she looks great! 👍👍👍

Panama is a heavy (ish) feeder but of course OTH isn’t so pheno depending it’s always a crap shoot. I’m gearing up to start running a bunch of satties again only this time in coco on liquid feeds so I’ve been trying to pay attention when specific ECs are mentioned. This was super helpful!

Great job once again and I’m sure you’re going to enjoy her a lot! 🤘🤘🤘

Last edited:

Lotto

Beautiful plant Knot. If I remember the Panama Goddess was used as the father to make this cross. Any strong lemon smells? That is going to make a mountain of bud.