Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

Thread Title Search
If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2014, 06:01 AM #41
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned40yrs View Post
It's been legal to grow 24 plants and possess 1/4 dried bud in your home for almost 40 years now in Alaska. Here's what I've seen here in those 40 years: Almost everyone that smokes has NO interest in growing their own. Certainly less than 1% of tokers. Of the people that are interested in growing 99% of them have no interest in staying below the 24 plant count so they can $upply the 99% of tokers who refuse to grow. So even though you can legally grow 24 and under and possess 1/4lb in your home the prisons and probation offices are full of MJ offenders and it STILL feels like a MJ police state. A few years back this state also went medical MJ. So now with the card you can grow 6 plants and possess one oz. WTF? It's makes NO damn sense to most people. Now in November the people will vote on another way to make it legal and sold in stores like alcohol. The grow limit for the people under this new law if passed- 6 plants and 1 oz. WTF? The right of the Alaska people to grow and possess MJ within the privacy of their home is protected in the Alaska Constitution, they set the limits at 24 plants and 1 qp. ALL attempts to rewrite the constitution have been beat down. So the more legal it gets and the more legal they want to get it the less we can grow and possess. Sumbitches
That's because the rules are internally inconsistent, allowing exploitation all the way around. 24 plants with a 4 oz possession limit is ridiculous. Getting a pound from 6 plants isn't particularly difficult. If you grow at all, you're probably guilty of a felony. Better to buy it by the QP, have it delivered.

Other than that absurdity, pot is highly illegal in Alaska.

https://norml.org/laws/item/alaska-penalties

Your reading of the initiative is incorrect. Growers would have the right to hold whatever they produce, as in CO-

https://regulatemarijuanainalaska.org/about/#summary
Jhhnn is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2014, 07:10 AM #42
Nes

Nes is a jewel in the roughNes is a jewel in the roughNes is a jewel in the roughNes is a jewel in the roughNes is a jewel in the roughNes is a jewel in the rough
Dey tuk arrrrr jabs!!!!

haha, no they didn't... not yet at least.

Old 08-06-2014, 03:05 PM #43
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhhnn View Post
That's because the rules are internally inconsistent, allowing exploitation all the way around. 24 plants with a 4 oz possession limit is ridiculous. Getting a pound from 6 plants isn't particularly difficult. If you grow at all, you're probably guilty of a felony. Better to buy it by the QP, have it delivered.

Your reading of the initiative is incorrect. Growers would have the right to hold whatever they produce, as in CO-

shoot, just keep the very biggest buds & give the rest away. I think I could figure out how to stay under the limit on dried weed...

Old 08-06-2014, 04:57 PM #44
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
I live in a recreational state although I have a MMJ card. It is great to be growing 6 plants in the back yard without worries about looking over my shoulder for trouble. Six plants is not enough for breeding purposes though. I have in mind a couple crosses to make. I am still struggling with the paper bag/pollen way of breeding.
Six plants can be used for breeding, get creative!
First of all a single plant can have 10 different varieties grafted on it.
X4 plants that is enough to breed and keep a plant or two in veg to keep all the clones alive. You can also make seeds with STS to avoid male or just graft male branches on to the same plants as all the female grafts, just watch and control the male flowering, not very hard.
Where there is a will there is a way.....
I would put a single male graft on with ten different female grafts and use that male to hit all those females. Graft the male higher then the female grafts. You could do four of those with the same or different males. Be sure the male is not way earlier or later then the female grafts on the same plant. Also you do not want the rootstock to be an early variety grafted with late varieties, it is better the other way around.
Easy Peasy,
-SamS

Last edited by Sam_Skunkman; 08-06-2014 at 05:12 PM..
Sam_Skunkman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:03 PM #45
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivorSam_Skunkman is a survivor
Quote:

What would happen if the 24 1 kilo plants were dry sifted or even water sifted as soon as could be and you give a way most and keep 100 grams for your self?, or bury 100 gram stashes all over off property and dig them up one at a time.
It can't be hard to beat the system, they do not understand Cannabis, you do.....
-SamS
Sam_Skunkman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 PM #46
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
shoot, just keep the very biggest buds & give the rest away. I think I could figure out how to stay under the limit on dried weed...
It's still a game, and a rather dangerous one. It's all Catch 22.

Possession outside the home is illegal & distribution of more than 1 oz is a felony, whether you sell it or give it away. Under an oz can get you a year in jail & a $10K fine. Maybe progressive penalties for repeat offenders.

Dunno how their MMJ system works at all.

With CO style legalization, there is no Catch 22. Yeh, there are rules, pretty clear & straightforward, easy to follow while being able to share & enjoy cannabis. Break 'em if you want, in which case the police state still applies.
Jhhnn is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:26 PM #47
bottomland

bottomland will become famous soon enoughbottomland will become famous soon enoughbottomland will become famous soon enough
Michigan pot laws r like a game of chess. (I grow out doors) the state will let u grow 12 plants (check) heaven help ya, if the weather gets bad, n u have to harvest all, or even 1 plants at a time because if u have over 2 1/2 oz. of drying weed, it's (check mate). go to jail. It's a big pot TRAP
bottomland is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:18 PM #48
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Quote:

No my reading of it isn't incorrect. It's 6 plants/ 1oz under the new initiative. Same limit as the MMJ laws. Read it again.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2014, 08:27 PM #49
milkyjoe

milkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to behold
Not a motherfuckin thing...I love CO.
milkyjoe is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2014, 08:36 PM #50
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
What would happen if the 24 1 kilo plants were dry sifted or even water sifted as soon as could be and you give a way most and keep 100 grams for your self?, or bury 100 gram stashes all over off property and dig them up one at a time.
It can't be hard to beat the system, they do not understand Cannabis, you do.....
-SamS
The last thing you want to do in Alaska is mess around making hash or concentrates with your bud and possessing more than 3g. Anything over 3 grams and they go after you exactly like if you had heroin.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.