Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

Thread Title Search
If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2014, 09:29 PM #21
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
The point I am trying to make just about everywhere in every one of these kinds of threads is that the same thing would have happened before it went medical... These arguments are just silly, and not grounded in reality. I want someone to convince me that there ever existed a scenario where they were free to be in possession of cannabis without paranoia or fear of being "busted" while it was illegal, then after it was legalized for medical (or even recreational) use they suddenly had reason to be paranoid.

None of this makes any sense to me.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:54 PM #22
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
^ But that happens in non-legal states so I'm a bit confused... Are you saying that things were better before medical? If so, why?
Better for who? My patients? No.
Better for me and my family before? Yes
Nazi prosecutors are using our med cards to remove children from our homes. To take babies off mothers breasts.
If we had stayed under ground our children would not have been abused by the system
paladin420 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:02 PM #23
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
That's all I needed to hear. Thank you for responding honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin420 View Post
If we had stayed under ground our children would not have been abused by the system
Except, of course, if you had been busted for growing.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 10:46 PM #24
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The point I am trying to make just about everywhere in every one of these kinds of threads is that the same thing would have happened before it went medical... These arguments are just silly, and not grounded in reality. I want someone to convince me that there ever existed a scenario where they were free to be in possession of cannabis without paranoia or fear of being "busted" while it was illegal, then after it was legalized for medical (or even recreational) use they suddenly had reason to be paranoid.

I am not insinuating this, and hope no one else is either.
You are right, that line of thought makes no sense.

None of this makes any sense to me.
I will admit medical is better than nutin'!
But it is not without flaws.
Since I started another of the same type of thread i feel I should be the one to respond.

My motivation for posting this thread was to reveal any flaws in the current system and to look for ways to fix said flaws.

Hopefully with the spread of information we can some day get to use cannabis in a way that we all may find is satisfactory.
I know we all have different visions.
Lets find the right combination to make it work to help all who participate.

Peace.....love......and other hippie stuff to ya hush!
shag
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 10:49 PM #25
hush
Señor Member

Thank you for making that clarification.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 11:04 PM #26
choom

choom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the rough
I have no gripe, but do when
it messes with a decade-old
tried-and-true system patients
have been having success and
relief with - ah oh wait a minute!

choom(0:

Old 08-03-2014, 11:31 PM #27
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-tang View Post
I live in the uk (not a state but I'm unhappy about the unjust laws here)

Cannabis is being legally grown and legally sold as a medicine to 24 other country's around the world (only by gw pharmaceuticals)

They legally grow cannabis then turn it into sativex which is a medicine

But according to uk law the cannabis plant has no medical value

If someone is sick and growing cannabis for their own use in a court of law it has no medical value, and people are going to jail for growing a plant

While gw pharmaceuticals grows tons of cannabis each year
federal law says it has no use here too, but we are one of those countries importing it from you...go figure. the hypocrisy is what will eventually be their undoing. well, that & the money to be made.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:24 AM #28
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
That's all I needed to hear. Thank you for responding honestly.

Except, of course, if you had been busted for growing.
I once was and my family was never threatened.

As long as our plant has any criminality attached we will continue to be the victims of this war.
Google 'baby Bree'... Lots worse has happened but goes unreported.
paladin420 is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2014, 02:35 AM #29
Wu-tang

Wu-tang will become famous soon enoughWu-tang will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
the hypocrisy is what will eventually be their undoing
It will be because if I'm ever arrested again I'm going to be telling the police officer it's not cannabis I have its sativex, I got some sativex and sprayed it onto some green plant matter?

I wonder if they can prove I'm lying or is it even worth their time trying to figure it out

I have forensic reports here from the police and all it says really is "a green herbal substance tested positive for thc" it was just leaves that I didn't smoke sitting on a rolling tray (smoked all the bud haha)

But sativex would of tested positive for thc as well
Wu-tang is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2014, 03:23 AM #30
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Unhappy about what?

When I came back to growing in the wake of A64, I thought maybe the wife would be more amorous when toked up. I'm a bit unhappy that didn't work out as planned.

I'm unhappy with a young guy who borrowed my truck. Driving it today, I hit the brakes hard & a container with a bud in it rolled out from under the seat. Very sloppy. In the old days, stupid shit like that would get you busted.

I'm a bit unhappy with my oldest son who doesn't seem to have the ambition to be much more than his mother's 50 year old homeboy somewhere in the future.

I'm unhappy with the freebie seeds from OSSC that arrived yesterday. I think I'll be happy with the Queen Mother seeds in the same package, however.

I feel better about it all when I take a few tokes & tend my little legal grow, never looking over my shoulder at all. I'd have to be a bonehead to be unhappy about that.
Jhhnn is offline Quote