Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

Thread Title Search
If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2014, 07:34 PM #11
rhinoman 1

rhinoman 1 will become famous soon enough
Hey hush I can answer that one. If its in Oakland county if it's weed it is seized and all yer stuff too.
rhinoman 1 is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 07:47 PM #12
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
^ But that happens in non-legal states so I'm a bit confused... Are you saying that things were better before medical? If so, why?

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 08:02 PM #13
rhinoman 1

Never had to worry before. Now yer on a list if one gets involved with a Leo and a card gets exposed to them you get a visit.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:22 PM #14
NW Wheeze

NW Wheeze will become famous soon enoughNW Wheeze will become famous soon enough
In Washington the medical system is set up great. The local dispensaries all suck balls, I hear there are some good ones in and around Seattle though. I grow all my own, and have a great network of other patients to sample from. We have a weekly Farmers Market that is totally kick ass. Many local growers set up booths, have samples to smoke there... the whole place feels illegal as hell... but it is all legit and awesome.

As for our State screwing the pooch on recreational... the whole thing is hilarious. Stores that run out of product in a day or two, at $20/gram. Only the Govt could make this sort of incompetence seem normal. It does make the grey market much stronger... So, thanks State?

If I had to pick the most important items for a 'medical/legal law'.
-Ability to grow your own.
-Decent amount of medicine allowed on person/premises (>1lb)
-Farmers markets... they are the shit!
-Figure out a way to test for DUI properly. I dont know how to fix this one really.
-I should be able to work at a good job, and still use cannabis. Just because I piss 'hot' does not mean I am some drug abusing scumbag.

That is a good start.
NW Wheeze is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:51 PM #15
Wu-tang

Wu-tang will become famous soon enoughWu-tang will become famous soon enough
I live in the uk (not a state but I'm unhappy about the unjust laws here)

Cannabis is being legally grown and legally sold as a medicine to 24 other country's around the world (only by gw pharmaceuticals)

They legally grow cannabis then turn it into sativex which is a medicine

But according to uk law the cannabis plant has no medical value

If someone is sick and growing cannabis for their own use in a court of law it has no medical value, and people are going to jail for growing a plant

While gw pharmaceuticals grows tons of cannabis each year
Wu-tang is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:54 PM #16
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Wheeze View Post
In Washington the medical system is set up great. The local dispensaries all suck balls, I hear there are some good ones in and around Seattle though. I grow all my own, and have a great network of other patients to sample from. We have a weekly Farmers Market that is totally kick ass. Many local growers set up booths, have samples to smoke there... the whole place feels illegal as hell... but it is all legit and awesome.

As for our State screwing the pooch on recreational... the whole thing is hilarious. Stores that run out of product in a day or two, at $20/gram. Only the Govt could make this sort of incompetence seem normal. It does make the grey market much stronger... So, thanks State?

If I had to pick the most important items for a 'medical/legal law'.
-Ability to grow your own.
-Decent amount of medicine allowed on person/premises (>1lb)
-Farmers markets... they are the shit!
-Figure out a way to test for DUI properly. I dont know how to fix this one really.
-I should be able to work at a good job, and still use cannabis. Just because I piss 'hot' does not mean I am some drug abusing scumbag.
This one hit home with me!
I was working 300+ feet in the air, building scaffolding with guys that were taking oxycontin, and for some others it was only percocet....most guys used to call the vicodine tic-tac's.
But there was a hair test and randoms every few days.
That was tough on us hard core sch.1 drug users.
Unsafe and unjust.

That is a good start.
The dispensaries suck big balls here too.

I wanna go to the farmers market!
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 08:54 PM #17
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinoman 1 View Post
Never had to worry before.
I find that hard to believe.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 08:58 PM #18
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-tang View Post
I live in the uk (not a state but I'm unhappy about the unjust laws here)

Cannabis is being legally grown and legally sold as a medicine to 24 other country's around the world (only by gw pharmaceuticals)

They legally grow cannabis then turn it into sativex which is a medicine

But according to uk law the cannabis plant has no medical value

If someone is sick and growing cannabis for their own use in a court of law it has no medical value, and people are going to jail for growing a plant

While gw pharmaceuticals grows tons of cannabis each year
I feel your pain this is UNJUST for sure.
The thing is lets make it legal, but everyone has to get it from ME!

Old 08-03-2014, 09:15 PM #19
rhinoman 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
Why so? If your just growin fer your self. Now your labeled as a drug dealer.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:18 PM #20
shaggyballs
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
Hey hush!

Good to see ya around.
Been watchin yer grow too.

Did you see what they did in canada...just what rhinoman 1 said.

Also I know a guy that was following all of the caregiver rules.
But one day he dried his stuff in the laundry room, kid went to school smellin like weed!
Dummy!
Cops investigated him for 3 months then grabbed all his plants and dried product.
Told him he is not allowed to grow in the city limits.(ordinance or something)
He did not get arrested...they told him his paperwork was in order and he was under his plant count.
He was not charged after his court appearance.
But he can no longer grow in his house.

True there may be more to the story....there always is!
see ya
shag