You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I just got out

Thread Title Search
I just got out Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2014, 06:29 AM #41
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Remember the simple things in Life....sometimes that's the saving grace. Congrats on your new found freedom. Soon the ankle 'jewelry' will be unstrapped.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:49 AM #42
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Don't do what I did. I left the state and violated my probation. Thinking that I would get caught, I went to my probation officer and told him what I did, and for being honest, he let me slide, but do not try to leave the state Keep your nose clean, and all will eventually pass.
RetroGrow is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2014, 01:54 AM #43
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Smile

In July no more ankle monitor I go on regular parole.
HydroManiac is online now Quote

Old 05-16-2014, 03:54 AM #44
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
How long on paper after Ya loose the ankle monitor?

The 1st breath You take off paper will be the best of Your LIFE.
Keep walking the Walk, Brother Man.

Peace; Twisted

Old 05-17-2014, 10:20 PM #45
RoadRash

RoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the rough
Felonies for Peaceful Possession (and growing) = Persecution.

in this case, by local cops enforcing Fed laws.

If I understand right, having a felony on one's record can lead to travel restrictions. Another form of persecution.

dang, 'More' Smilies has a BOATLOAD of smiley's !

Stoned Thinking is my Specialty.
RoadRash is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2014, 03:38 AM #46
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
5 years Will probably be over in about 2.5 years

Old 06-02-2014, 09:07 PM #47
nastynate420

nastynate420 will become famous soon enoughnastynate420 will become famous soon enough
Just curious, how much were you growing and or oil were you possessing, and did you have a med card?
nastynate420 is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2014, 04:51 PM #48
nintey

nintey is on a distinguished road
What solvents did you use that got them so excited?
nintey is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2014, 03:33 AM #49
HydroManiac

I had 300 plants and about 20 lbs that was dried and another 5 or so that was hanging. The solvents I had was acetone and some chloroform which I was trying out in making some oil. I also had some glassware and a ceramic hotplate because I think it is crazy to use any solvents around a regular stove. And I didn't have a med card because I had way to many plants for a card.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:24 AM #50
Captain Ginyu

Captain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really nice
At least you're out of the cell; but, pretty damn far from being free. Parole's a real bitch, when the man practically owns your ass. It's way too easy to be kicked back in the can. Don't speak shit on the phone or text. Be careful with the people you socialize with, especially with any recent acquaintances! A tactic, the rotten scum often use to nail parolees, are planted CIs. Believe it!
Captain Ginyu is offline Quote