Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I just got out

Thread Title Search
I just got out Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2014, 03:07 PM #31
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
Cool Beans, just keep putting one foot in front of the other, Brother.
B4 You know it You will be out from under Their thumb.

Peace; 1TT

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:19 PM #32
Lapides
Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler

Lapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant future
I am finally free from over 12 years of legal headaches stemming from this plant.

You're almost there man. Just keep chuggin along.

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Lapides is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:57 PM #33
RoadRash

RoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroManiac View Post
I got busted in May of 2010 in Colorado and I am now finally out kind of.
Congratulations on surviving !

Although it's the 21st century, the US gov is far from telling the truth about the economic contraction that started in 2007/2008 (well, you could say it started in the 90's, but, I'll save that for the 'Economics, World Affairs, and Brookesley Born' section.)

The US economy has been in a state of contraction since. True GNP numbers now are comparable to the Great Depression (in terms of contraction), same for unemployment.

SO - Law enforcement is one of the few jobs left. LEO is TERRIFIED for their jobs.

They need heads to bust SO BAD they pick on cannabis consumers, cannabis growers, and, literally, children with lemonade stands.

Then some rural newspaper that works with the cops will print the story, talk about how they took a "dangerous drug dealer/ manufacturer" off the streets.

I'm tempted to join the local protest gang with a sign that says, "Marijuana Drug Dealer ? You say that like it's a bad thing !"

... to protest the arrest of some guy who sold Cannabis legally for $10 a gram.

But I don't want to put a mark on my back. I guess that's part of how they "keep us in place."
RoadRash is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:39 PM #34
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Smile

Thanks everybody for the words!
HydroManiac is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2014, 11:52 PM #35
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
Good luck....
Hopefully you will have a good PO for your house arrest..i got either 15 or 18months..
My guy was nice after the first 12 months relaxed a bit and got rid of the "we can call you at any time to checkup" clause on my conditions...Had threats of piss tests too in the first few months but never ended up having to give one sample.

The threat of heading to jail to serve rest of sentence was enough to keep me away from MJ for most of the time.
blastfrompast is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2014, 10:44 PM #36
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
I get ua's all the time. I will be glad when this whole thing is over.

Old 03-22-2014, 09:02 PM #37
HydroManiac

Talking

I am getting out of the 1/2 way house next week and moving into my own place I will be on a ankle monitor until about July then I am on parole so things are looking up for me now

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:02 PM #38
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
Cool Man, They still got Ya by the balls, but the grip is getting looser.
At least if Ya find a lady you can bring Her home (or NOT)lol.

Peace; 1TT

Old 03-22-2014, 11:20 PM #39
sodalitas

sodalitas will become famous soon enoughsodalitas will become famous soon enoughsodalitas will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroManiac View Post
I am getting out of the 1/2 way house next week and moving into my own place I will be on a ankle monitor until about July then I am on parole so things are looking up for me now
+1,000!
sodalitas is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2014, 04:49 AM #40
HydroManiac

I am officially out of the 1/2 way house I am on a ankle monitor but this is the most freedom I have had in a long time!

3 members found this post helpful.