Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I just got out

Thread Title Search
I just got out Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2013, 03:05 PM #11
OLDproLg

OLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to all
To bad ya got popped.....

BEFORE the BIG CHANGE?????
sucks...
Lg
an will be breeding until the day i die,please be cool its easy!!
lets not segrigate our communities,together we win,peace,BLG.
OLDproLg is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 03:10 PM #12
AlterEgo860

what was the way u were making hashoil that got u in that much shit? Butane? or ?

Old 11-02-2013, 03:43 PM #13
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Welcome back into the world..almost.
puff puff pass ...when it is safe
paladin420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:34 PM #14
zarak

zarak is on a distinguished road
don't know about there but where i'm at community corrections means intense supervision with random home visits, monthly drug testing, in house arrest and a monitoring device attached to the ankle can't be so far away from the receiver. i did it for a year in the 90's it was pure hell. i was never so happy to go on state paper. watch out for the little clause that if you mess up they can give you the max on the sentence. example 8 to 15 they can give you the 15. good luck and i hope you make it through it like me.
zarak is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 05:42 PM #15
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
I was using solvents with glassware. I am not buying all big changes talk to much gray area.
HydroManiac is online now Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 05:50 PM #16
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Yea 1/2 house sucks. Lots supervision and i am having hard time finding a job making more then 10$ a hour

Old 11-05-2013, 10:02 PM #17
HydroManiac

Thanks for the interest in my thread here everybody. All I can say is just because they claim it's legal doesn't mean your safe.

Sincerely HM

Old 11-05-2013, 10:24 PM #18
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroManiac View Post
Yea 1/2 house sucks. Lots supervision and i am having hard time finding a job making more then 10$ a hour
Pretty fucking hard to TCOB on $10/Hr.

Especialy when Ya got skills to make $$$$, but, get popped while still on paper, and its back for the Max. FUCKING Bullshit!!!

I Feel Ya Brah.

Best of luck to Ya.

Peac; 1TT

Old 11-05-2013, 10:28 PM #19
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
all the best for the future,,be ultra careful,,peace and regards 944s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2013, 12:42 AM #20
RoadRash

RoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the roughRoadRash is a jewel in the rough
Doing time for something that is a natural right - boy does that suck.

I hope you find a good home in a state with genuine marijuana freedom, Colorado Washington or California. Also a state where a positive test for THC doesn't cause loss of a job.

I imagine they try to push their Reefer Madness bvllshit, heavy, on parolees (hope I'm using the right term, I apologize if I'm not.)

But I have to wonder if there were some other growers locked up with you that you could talk growing & breeding with.
RoadRash is offline Quote