Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > What strains do you ladies prefer?

Thread Title Search
What strains do you ladies prefer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2014, 04:58 AM #31
DoubleDDsNuggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkenstein View Post
The Ladies in my neck of the Woods ask for this Strain by name..Grape Krush. Been running it since it was released.Something in the Blueberry genetics speaks too Females. I've even done blind testing..no name weed..they always choose GK!
I had some Grape Drank that I bet is similar if not the same as Grape Krush. smelt and tasted like artificial grape soda. I love artificial grape soda. lol

My favorites are the indica dominate couchlock types that are super strong and relaxing. I do not like the spacey pot. I think it really depend on the smoker. what type of pot do men like? we may go for more berry cutsie names than guys though. it's the whole reason I bought my Dream Berry which is sativa dom but I'm growing it for my mom who prefers sativa dom spacey energetic pot. go figure.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:18 PM #32
Mrs. Bubble

Mrs. Bubble will become famous soon enoughMrs. Bubble will become famous soon enough
Rom x island sweet skunk is good for pms pain. Good luck! I wish you and your wife the best.
Mrs. Bubble is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2014, 05:40 AM #33
catbuds

catbuds has a spectacular aura aboutcatbuds has a spectacular aura aboutcatbuds has a spectacular aura aboutcatbuds has a spectacular aura about
I'm thinking bubblegum should do it. It helps the muscle spasms from nerve damage for me. Used to go to bed with a heating pad on those days, & missed a lot of work too. Hysterectomy at 24 ended that misery for me.
- All the kohoshes help. Black, white & blue. Careful. They are also herbal abortion.
catbuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2014, 03:20 AM #34
Johnnyseed

Johnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the rough
My wife loves a Pure sativa (or as pure as you can get nowadays). She loves hazes.
she loves to toke.
One of the reasons I love'er
Johnnyseed is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2014, 10:41 PM #35
Indica_Angel

Indica_Angel will become famous soon enough
Talking

I have a blackberry kush that works wonders for most of my pains. and it also helps my mood, I can be sad or just out of sorts and it makes everything OK again,
getting ready to run it now actually.

I also like my cookies just for a nice bubble bath n wine kinda fun night very uplifting.
if I need sleep AND I have pain well then I turn to something like god's gift or widow.
I have to avoid 100% sativas most of them make me paranoid.
I can do about 80/20 and be ok.
And blueberry yes! it's such a happy fun smoke for me, I just recv'd blueberry beans but have yet to run them. so many strains so little time.

If I see a lovely plant I'm going to try it..

and if the noids hit me I just take a nap
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BBK1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	292867
Indica_Angel is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2014, 03:48 PM #36
dddaver

dddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica_Angel View Post
I have a blackberry kush that works wonders for most of my pains. and it also helps my mood, I can be sad or just out of sorts and it makes everything OK again,
getting ready to run it now actually.

I also like my cookies just for a nice bubble bath n wine kinda fun night very uplifting.
if I need sleep AND I have pain well then I turn to something like god's gift or widow.
I have to avoid 100% sativas most of them make me paranoid.
I can do about 80/20 and be ok.
And blueberry yes! it's such a happy fun smoke for me, I just recv'd blueberry beans but have yet to run them. so many strains so little time.

If I see a lovely plant I'm going to try it..

and if the noids hit me I just take a nap
Try kushberry. Shit rules. Seeds at Peakseeds dot com. Business based on Vancouver Island I think.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2015, 12:21 AM #37
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
Just bumping this thread again, in hopes there are more suggestions to come.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2015, 01:42 AM #38
ISM2

ISM2 is a jewel in the roughISM2 is a jewel in the roughISM2 is a jewel in the roughISM2 is a jewel in the roughISM2 is a jewel in the roughISM2 is a jewel in the rough
My wife tends to like anything Blue.
ISM2 is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2015, 10:56 AM #39
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold
Hush you are clearly a loving and caring life partner to Mrs. Hush. Thanks for that...

I honestly wish I could help out with some strain names but I have never even considered it before.

I normally lean in the sativa direction but in this case the anti spasmodic indices would be better.
I also agree with one of the previous suggestions for edibles or tincture.
I keep butter in 100 ml portions in the freezer and pop it in the microwave to soften for the recipes.

@Mrs. Hush
Heating pad or hot water bottle help a little.
Absolutely staying away from any caffeine in the days before and during helps a lot.
Not just coffee and black tea but chocolate, colas, energy drinks etc
They all make you itchy from the inside.

We found a few good herbal women's teas that seem to take the edge off for me.
Yogi teas 'woman's energy' and 'lemon ginger chai' are both good ones.
Ask your local health food store for tips
Both are cardamom and licorice based.

Hope that just knowing some people care helps some too!

I work with a girl who has the same dysmenorrhea problem and she unfortunately takes low doses of morphine acquired from an old accident.
I have suggested cannabis but she is pretty straight and can't wrap her head around it. She won't even use our Body Shop hemp hand cream because doesn't like the smell!
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2015, 11:48 AM #40
psyphish

psyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nice
Spouse likes sativa potency. She won't even smoke most of the stuff (hybrids) I sell to others, I always gotta have a head stash of something fierce just to keep her happy.

I kind of understand though, we both have high tolerances and it's not easy to get high with hybrid flowers.
psyphish is offline Quote