I would go through my garage and update a lot of my tooling. I need a new car jack, my current one takes about 15 minutes to reach work height, which is better than not having one at all, but dang this takes forever. I have a number of shelves and tool boxes succumbing to the ravages of time. I need a new H-Frame
shop press too, my old one has fallen slowly into disrepair. But I think if I were actually given 25k I would just sit on it for awhile and really try to workout what purchases would have the greatest effect on my peace of mind. I don’t have a lot of debt but I could pay down the mortgage a bit, or maybe I would put 75% in etf’s now that they are cheaper and leave the remaining 25% in a rainy day account. Just knowing I have some liquid cash sitting nearby is nice for the ol’ peace of mind.
Honestly these types of questions are always fun for about 5m and then I just get sad that I don’t have 25k laying about : D