Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

Thread Title Search
ICMag women...what do you find sexiest? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2009, 02:55 AM #31
Gilles&Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Gram Oz View Post
My GF is into the Jesus look, what ya think, is Jesus hot?

He's kinda got that cult leader thing going on.... somewhat hot, I guess.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:35 AM #32
Lil 'o Me
Farm hand

Lil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of light
I personaly love a well kept beard. Totoaly does it for me! Any fellow beard loving ladys out there?

Old 08-25-2009, 04:46 PM #33
808kahumai
I will be your nurse tonight. Is there anything you need right now?

808kahumai will become famous soon enough808kahumai will become famous soon enough
See that spot

See the spot where the external obliques meet the inguinal ligament? Where his index fingers are......
That little curve is my favorite!

Guys: If your girl (or anything else) is driving you crazy and you just don't know what to do, just ask "WWMD"? Page 110 of August 2009 Surfing Magazine "Out Of The Blue" by Rob Gilley.....just get it. Reading that will put your whole world back in to perspective. Cheers!

Old 08-25-2009, 04:53 PM #34
Mrs.Pthway
Go play

Mrs.Pthway has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil 'o Me View Post
I personaly love a well kept beard. Totoaly does it for me! Any fellow beard loving ladys out there?
I am right there with ya Lil'! As long as it is well kept, not looking for Shaggy or anything like that. A nice little tickle every now and then makes it nice!

F.U.C.K.E.M.
Pledge

Mrs. P's First Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136115
Mrs.Pthway is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2009, 05:05 PM #35
Smiler

Smiler is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
LOL red!!
What about the ones that have both???!!??!
They can go fxck themselves

Old 08-25-2009, 06:48 PM #36
Lil 'o Me
Farm hand

Lil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Pthway View Post
I am right there with ya Lil'! As long as it is well kept, not looking for Shaggy or anything like that. A nice little tickle every now and then makes it nice!

Ya know, even if its a lil shaggy, its still sexy, depending on the rest of the guy. It just has to be fully grown in, you know, no bald spots. My husbands so awsome, he grew out a full beard for me while I was pregnant, during the dead of summer. Guess he wanted to take full advantage of the horney hormones ya get while prenant!

Old 08-27-2009, 01:59 AM #37
WonderWoman86
*traded in her golden lasso for a pair of fiskars n' a watering can*

WonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the rough
I'm not a fan of beards haha Just doesn't do it for me!!! I love the sexy scruff look tho. 0 : )

*R.I.P Ruby*

WonderWoman86 is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2009, 02:19 AM #38
Lil 'o Me
Farm hand

I just thing a man looks better wit ha beard.... check it......

Ok, well... Brad Pitt doesn't do it for me, and actually most of the pictures I've seen of him with a beard, makes him look like a hobo... So he can shave it.

Old 08-27-2009, 02:26 AM #39
h^2 O

women like the "bad boy" type who listens to black music and drives a piece of crap and treats girls like garbage - UNTIL THE WOMEN TURN 30, and then it's only the guys with money. It's true.
I'm not TOTALLY insensitive myself - I just started flirting with this girl I know a few days ago, and even though she's pretty skinny and has a kind of big nose (not that big, just a little big) I find her intelligent and funny and thinking about seeing her naked is a big turn on with those firm little boobies and tiny waist and butt. It's on like Saigon.

Old 08-27-2009, 02:36 AM #40
Lil 'o Me
Farm hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by h^2 O View Post
women like the "bad boy" type who listens to black music and drives a piece of crap and treats girls like garbage - UNTIL THE WOMEN TURN 30, and then it's only the guys with money. It's true.
I'm not TOTALLY insensitive myself - I just started flirting with this girl I know a few days ago, and even though she's pretty skinny and has a kind of big nose (not that big, just a little big) I find her intelligent and funny and thinking about seeing her naked is a big turn on with those firm little boobies and tiny waist and butt. It's on like Saigon.
Well I feal sorry for the men in your area. I dont hang out with very many females, but I can tell you that not all women are that way. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... Men just need to be picky!