Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > Truecannabliss' IC Mag 420 cup adventures

Thread Title Search
Truecannabliss' IC Mag 420 cup adventures Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2005, 02:58 PM #31
PachukoCadaver

PachukoCadaver is on a distinguished road
Classic writeup true it was nice meeting you at the march and we must meet up next year at the cup
Peace
PC
PachukoCadaver is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2019, 11:24 AM #32
Dee.S73

Dee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the rough
this thread threw up lots of memories of old A'dam...
nice reading...
DS

Various pics from my growrooms

My breeding projects and hybrids test grows pics

Floraflex Nutrients Rep., discount code in profile.
Dee.S73 is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2019, 09:47 PM #33
Naturally Wired

Naturally Wired is a jewel in the roughNaturally Wired is a jewel in the roughNaturally Wired is a jewel in the roughNaturally Wired is a jewel in the roughNaturally Wired is a jewel in the roughNaturally Wired is a jewel in the rough
Yes MAn ! My First time was 1992
Naturally Wired is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:08 AM #34
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Funny that, '92 was my first visit too.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:38 AM #35
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
haha 92 was my first visit to dam as well

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:26 AM #36
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
The 92 crew!

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:53 AM #37
Dee.S73

Dee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the roughDee.S73 is a jewel in the rough
'93 here... I'm I too late to the party ? ��
DS

Various pics from my growrooms

My breeding projects and hybrids test grows pics

Floraflex Nutrients Rep., discount code in profile.
Dee.S73 is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 02:49 PM #38
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
i went on my own got the over night coach from victoria staion. got to amstel and asked the taxi driver to take me to the square with coffeeshops, he dropped me off out side smokeys coffeeshop. the budtender didnt even no what temple balls was when i asked if they had any haha never been back to that shite shop . best shop in the 90s was def the long gone sensi seeds coffeeshop. remember first time trying black domina also garlic bud. man that garlic bud was something special, on par with exodus cheese for the stench and just clung to your clothes for hrs. i always loved the northern lights back then. tasty and stoney. am yet to find any NL now days what can compare to the 90s stuff

Last edited by jayd; 03-24-2019 at 04:36 PM..
jayd is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.