Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Coronavirus.. outlook

Thread Title Search
Coronavirus.. outlook Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2020, 09:53 AM #3501
Crooked8

Crooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
in most states, the first 3 months were a TRAINING PERIOD for when the virus is really "at large" in the community, AKA endemic.

Now the US has reached that state, and the US is discovering something similar to what the Chinese learned early on.

They didn't start protecting their health workers until they had all of them wearing eye masks.

it's obvious from the whining in Oregon about face masks, that people are completely un-prepared for the probable reality of the situation.

People need to wear Eye Masks to slow down the spread of current Covid19 mutations.

Oregon just passed a new guideline restricting social gatherings to 10 people - but exempting churches.

so, No Large Weddings ... but of course the virus will keep spreading.

i think the US is

View Image
So when you say “eye masks” you must mean goggles right? Otherwise are we talkin .......blindfold?
Crooked8 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:58 AM #3502
Crooked8

Crooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond reputeCrooked8 has a reputation beyond repute
Future family outing in oregon?

????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	40175822-AF9D-4B29-95DB-BEB4514AC30E.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	541699

Old 07-16-2020, 10:08 AM #3503
Crooked8

Future anti eye maskers?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3E330AC0-0B2B-4477-8722-019B369EFF5F.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	541700

Old 07-16-2020, 03:43 PM #3504
Medfinder
Chemon 91

Medfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond repute
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
4,902,469 (99%)
in Mild Condition

60,028 (1%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
8,189,196 (93%)
Recovered / Discharged

587,919 (7%)
Deaths

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 05:08 PM #3505
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Help me with this please.
If I were to be tested today (I'm not) and tested Positive, I'd have to quarantine for 14 days , yes?
But I go back next week and test positive again, does that count as 2 cases of corona? and a week later, tested again, = 3 positive cases?
Total is upped by 3 not 1 = the same person tested 3 times.
If this is the case and I believe it would be, positives could easily be 30%-50% fewer.
Don't know the end game but somehow I believe its political.

Snook is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:27 PM #3506
Im'One

Im'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Help me with this please.
If I were to be tested today (I'm not) and tested Positive, I'd have to quarantine for 14 days , yes?
But I go back next week and test positive again, does that count as 2 cases of corona? and a week later, tested again, = 3 positive cases?
Total is upped by 3 not 1 = the same person tested 3 times.
If this is the case and I believe it would be, positives could easily be 30%-50% fewer.
Don't know the end game but somehow I believe its political.
Retest is not counted as a separate case in most states. Having said that, the lack of funding and guidance feom the federal response team has creates the situaton where each state does thiungs differently and there is no real idea how many cases there are. Many epideiologists now believe cases may be as many as ten times reported. The chance for contact tracing is gone at this point.
You are right the political aims of this administration were put ahead of science.
Im'One is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:16 PM #3507
Snook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im'One View Post
Retest is not counted as a separate case in most states. Having said that, the lack of funding and guidance feom the federal response team has creates the situaton where each state does thiungs differently and there is no real idea how many cases there are. Many epideiologists now believe cases may be as many as ten times reported. The chance for contact tracing is gone at this point.
You are right the political aims of this administration were put ahead of science.
So you can spin it to Trump.. nobody knows the truth. Red wont give Blue the correct figures and Blue wont give Red the correct figures and none of them know what the other is doing to accumulate these figures.. Frickin circus.

Snook is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 10:39 PM #3508
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked8 View Post
So when you say “eye masks” you must mean goggles right? Otherwise are we talkin .......blindfold?
eye shields.

a welding mask would be an over-kill version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:20 AM #3509
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivor
Side effects of the Moderna vaccin
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-side-effects.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	541774
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2020, 12:11 PM #3510
Snook

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
Side effects of the Moderna vaccin
Just small enough to give me a headache trying to read it.

Snook is offline Quote