Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Great OutDoors > Mackerel and Dolphins

Thread Title Search
Mackerel and Dolphins Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2020, 11:39 AM #51
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor
5 star dining man, looks incredible...

There is a touch of Asian style to it.... mackerel are so good for you as well, packed with healthy oils
It's hard to eat better....
superx is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:07 PM #52
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post

Gypsy Nirvana. Plenty more fish photos and updates to come, I will be out again tomorrow,, Today im giving this old back of mine a rest, and anytime you want, theres always a box with your name on it. Im sure it can be arranged,,

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:29 AM #53
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
Time for the daily catch report and to be honest not a lot to report fish wise . Well thought to myself arrive early get the best spot so arrived as the tide was going back about 4 hours down usually a good time for the mackerel, drop of the tide but today someone beat me to it, as i approached where i wanted a torch light came on yes someone had the same idea as me ha ha better luck next time i thought to myself. Well today was actually slow caught 4 alltogether lost 2 and kept 3 to fetch home so not the best of trips but hey you cannot catch all the time at least i did not blank ..Well here is todays photos of the catch and will update my TopDawg StarDawg Manny diary in the V.I.P. Section later take care guys..

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:33 AM #54
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
Last but not least take notice of the coal still on the sand from our pits 20 plus years ago still gets washed ashore to this day,, anyhow thats it for today more to follow .

PS cheers for looking in guys its appreciated as always.

Last edited by DARKSIDER; 07-17-2020 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: delete pic
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:37 AM #55
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
I like how you grill'em and just leave the head on. I've had them like that before in another country (delicious, you can eat the eyes too!) People here in the states would have a freaking heart attack if you served it to them like that lol. Ever see "A Christmas Story" when they were at the Chinese restaurant and brought the roast duck out? Just like that lol.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2020, 07:41 PM #56
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

Thanks for dropping in guys will be back out in the morning weather permitting and did someone mention asian style food This was on my to do list for a long time and even alough it looks not so appetising it really was tasty the scorpion was a little tough though but still went down the hatch.. JustSumTomatoes never seen that film before so just googled it quite funny i can see it would shock a few if never seen before and yes , i will eat all on the plate eyes included all protein.. Well time to get the fishing gear ready for an early morning start gotta be up around 4 in morning so for now heres some fresh food for you to ponder on compliments of soi ?.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2020, 12:13 PM #57
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

Well todays fishing trip was a decent few hours arrived at the spot at 4.30 and no one to be seen, still a little dark but good enough to see. On my way to where i wanted to be saw loads of gulls diving so knew it was going to be a good was back in the house for 9.30 so a good 5 hours fishing and taking lots of photos shame i could not get the seal in the photos as everytime i picked the phone up he was back under water now if you look close enough at the photos with the gulls diving look close enough and you can see the sprats getting attacked from above and below as in one or two of the photos you can actually see the mackerel attacking the sprat didnt see it until uploaded onto computer so thats a bonus these photos are in no particular order so for those who dont see much mackerel and sea heres a few photos even the small sprat which the mackerel eat.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2020, 12:14 PM #58
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

More

Old 07-20-2020, 12:15 PM #59
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

More

Old 07-20-2020, 12:16 PM #60
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

More fun and fish.