Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > Fuel Zkittles Feminized project

Thread Title Search
Fuel Zkittles Feminized project Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2020, 07:35 PM #11
Pro Headies

Pro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of light
I miss my Fuel! The Fuel Zkittles S1 sound great. Got a extra genetic test area open if you need any help.
Pro Headies is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:38 AM #12
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
Hey bro
Yes im looking for testers for this project although it wont be ready to send until end of August so keep that in mind.

Il make a thread next month asking for testers so keep an eye out but you and Mr brunch are on the list
ojd is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 08:04 PM #13
Pro Headies

Pro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
Hey bro
Yes im looking for testers for this project although it wont be ready to send until end of August so keep that in mind.

Il make a thread next month asking for testers so keep an eye out but you and Mr brunch are on the list
I got you! I dont have any plans for either of my genetic test tents so i will be ready for immediate germination once i get seeds. Had a few of your grandaddy jones and double strawberry jones in one test area but i moved them to main rooms recently cause they looked so nice.
Pro Headies is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2020, 08:14 PM #14
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Looks like some nice crosses...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote