Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent

Thread Title Search
4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2020, 11:12 PM #11
CyrustheVirus

CyrustheVirus will become famous soon enoughCyrustheVirus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Nice cookies.
Thank you! I have a 100mg batch as well
CyrustheVirus is online now Quote

Old 07-10-2020, 07:37 PM #12
CyrustheVirus

CyrustheVirus will become famous soon enoughCyrustheVirus will become famous soon enough
Decided today I would move all the occupants over to the 4X8 so they could have more room during veg out. TS3000 should be here mid next week. Fed the plants today with filtered watered mixed with liquid seaweed Ph to 6.4 and TDS of 45. Decided to mess around some more with LST and really bonsai tree style stretch these ladies. My ultimate goal is to get the plants to a point so that when I start regularly flipping to harvest around the 2 month mark each plant produces 1 lb of that delicious flower (one could wish)

I can't wait until my photos stop having this purple hue to them

Old 07-11-2020, 12:40 AM #13
CyrustheVirus

I got my seeds in! However I am missing two strains. Blueberry and Sour Diesel. Both were freebies but I reached out to the company to see what they can do for me.

Old 07-11-2020, 01:56 PM #14
NzGreenWhanau

NzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the rough
Cant wait to see how ya go
NzGreenWhanau is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2020, 10:10 PM #15
CyrustheVirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzGreenWhanau View Post
Cant wait to see how ya go
Thank you excited to see myself!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:41 PM #16
CyrustheVirus

1 DAY After Low Stress training and all the nodes are pointing right at the light. It is amazing to watch these plants grow and adapt. I wish I knew what strain these 3 were. All I know is they have to be something really good for me to have held on to it. In about 9 days I will be flipping these 3 to flower and moving the other 6 back into the 4X4 to veg for another 4 weeks until they are old enough to join in the 4X8. By then I should be ready to have another TS3000 for the 4X8 maximizing the tent usage.

Old 07-15-2020, 01:58 AM #17
CyrustheVirus

YES YES YES AND MORE YES!!!

The TS3000 showed up today. Only waited like a puppy all day for UPS to show up!

BYE BYE BLURPLE!

3 AMIGAS

Old 07-15-2020, 02:52 AM #18
CyrustheVirus

For those wondering the new version of the TS3000 has an independent dimmer box switch setup. I have seen a lot of youtube videos showing gen 1 version where you had to dim the light removing a rubber plug and using a screw driver on the bottom side of each driver. That sounds like a pain to me. Glad they updated the setup it is much easier to adjust on the fly now. Otherwise I am running at 25% capacity as the plants are vegging for another 6 days. Grabbing a few clones off each one and starting that process next week. Stay tuned!

Old 07-19-2020, 02:12 AM #19
CyrustheVirus

Going to be flipping these 3 to 12/12 tomorrow! Once the 4x4 plants veg for a few more weeks I will take clones and flip them as well. Excited to keep the super skunk strain and Original Glue strains going.

Old 07-21-2020, 05:29 PM #20
CyrustheVirus

Some glory shots of the ladies starting show bud formation. Light is at approximately 60% capacity. I ran it at full and the tent temps sky rocketed to 88-90 degrees. It didn't feel like 88 in the tent with all the air moving and negative pressure sucking out as much hot air as it can but always something.