Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannabiogen > cannabiogen's's lilly & alice

Thread Title Search
cannabiogen's's lilly & alice Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2020, 05:41 PM #51
Portubong

Portubong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBart View Post
I grew Lilly out about three years ago and lost her . I been tring to find a source for her .

Who is Mario Portubong ?
Hi BlackBart

Mario Bellandi the breeder of Reina Madre (Queen Mother) Lilly and everything from the seed bank Original Delicatessen, he was living in Spain and he decide leave here and go to USA to I believe starting everything there from scratch but free of law and problems, so I hope he can bring even a batter work of this special cannabis, here in Spain as Cannabiogen and ACE are the very best, we were very fortunate, Mario, Charlie Garcia (Kaiki) made an awesome work
Portubong is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2020, 05:48 PM #52
Portubong

Old 04-18-2020, 05:53 PM #53
Portubong

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lilly2.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	529285

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2020, 04:38 AM #54
ColaCalyx

ColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really nice
@Portubong

Your Lilly looks similar to mine from last year. I'm growing another this year from the last of my seeds. After that, I only have some S1 seeds of her, hoping for some seed from the current one I'm growing too. Hope to see OD making seeds again
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20191005_100721.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	541286 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191027_113232.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	541287
ColaCalyx is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2020, 11:06 AM #55
Montuno

Montuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to allMontuno is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafunk View Post
Hi there,

Indeed both are from Original Delicatessen strains and quite well known around Spain besides the underground nature of this small seedbank that CBG seems to be supporting and helping out a bit. Here's some info on the genetics:

Queen Mother = (unknown sativa from Spain x Zamal) x Congo1
Dream & Honey = Congo1 x Congo Banghi
Her Majesty = Queen Mother x Mexican 70s.
Alice = Queen Mother x Congo1
Lilly = Dream & Honey x Queen Mother.
First Lady = Mexican 70s (in theory gifted by Robert Clarke).
Edy = HH (north indian or pakistan strain?) x Congo Banghi
Upstream = Lilly x HH.

They are known because they are very fast finishers, frosty and pungent strains. In an inteview the breeder told about how he always chose the faster flowering and best plants for years until he got what he wanted. The lilly is renowned because of the pinneaple smell. Most are pretty stimulating and electric as well excepting the strains that have the relaxing HH and the Mexican strain, which tends to be warmer in effect and not so potent.

Hope it helps!
Musta; Reina Madre (Queen Mother) no era [ (España x África Central) x Congo] ?

Saludos de MiG.
Montuno is online now Quote

Old 07-19-2020, 12:20 PM #56
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Oh man, Lilly! It's one of my favourites.
I didn't even know it existed in seed form?
I've been badgering Moppel from Monami for more info and a cut hahaha
Love the taste and electric up AND that it is the most paranoia suppressing and confidence instilling weed I have smoked to day.
It's the stuff I want to smoke before I go on stage to speak to 400 people on matters of great importance ;-)

I was super loaded on it in Barcelona, which is still a very clear and outgoing high when talking about Lilly, and deliberately tried to trigger some neg. vibes walking through the streets at night alone... no chance. It creates a shield that lets no evil forces fuck with you hahaha
Cheers
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Last edited by Chevy cHaze; 07-19-2020 at 12:21 PM.. Reason: idiot typos
Chevy cHaze is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2020, 07:26 PM #57
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
Take a look at canna pot they have new OD seeds in stock. I learned this myself recently.
Outcold is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:56 PM #58
ColaCalyx

ColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really nice
Last seed of Lilly

I'm sad to see this last seed go, so I figured I'd grow a big gal. Already packing on trichomes and smells so sweet and delicious. She's in a 45 gallon. Looks to be over 6ft across
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20200808_100553.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	544300
ColaCalyx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.