Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty

Thread Title Search
F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2020, 05:49 PM #531
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
seems to me 7 of 9 is basically F13 F2, 5 females and 2 males, not sure what kind of selection went into this. Maybe Miraculous Meds can shed some light here?

I am growing few F13 F2 from my selection as well, every year this line is one of the favorites. The coffee/hashy berry stems usually translate to menthol dark berry smell in flower and these are also very euphoric in effect. Good lluck with yours, the female looks very promising.

Btw, they hate N and heavy soil, if the soil is light and the leafs are more lime green they grow very fast.
Thanks for that info, elanius. I think the soil is pretty light. I worked some organics into what is basically decomposed granite native soil. I’ll leave it alone (no additional feeds) for now. I’ve got a couple cuts for pots and smaller flowering’s as well and I’ll mix some more perilite into my soil mix when I up pot them.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:53 AM #532
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Tonight’s quick peek

Aromas are so divine. Coffee berry hash.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Old 07-12-2020, 08:37 AM #533
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond repute
Call me envious.

Dang.
I Blue my mind.
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:30 PM #534
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Pickens View Post
Call me envious.

Dang.
Feeling very blessed right now Slim Pickens. Thank you. She probably gets as much sun as anywhere in the grove. But she is patient and takes her time. The internodal spacing is very tight. The preflowers are massive and resinous. Aromas right in line with expectations for this stock. I’ve given clones to a few friends so it will be awesome to compare how they are grown in different situations. Full sun shot Sunday. I expect her to shoot a little into flower maybe starting in a few weeks time.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 07-17-2020, 04:14 PM #535
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420empire View Post
Looking really magical. Hope it will Bless you with some god nugs.
Does anybody know if there will be a remake of this strain? ??
7 of 9 is the continuation of f13. Like elanius said, the original f13 parents are toast. Dj does have more seeds of the same lot f13 came from. I have some s1 of the main male contributor and some original f13, that i will pair up eventually. For now, f13 tb and 7 of 9 are the ones on the market for f13 genetics.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2020, 06:49 PM #536
regseeds

regseeds will become famous soon enough
Quote:
seems to me 7 of 9 is basically F13 F2, 5 females and 2 males, not sure what kind of selection went into this. Maybe Miraculous Meds can shed some light here?

I am growing few F13 F2 from my selection as well, every year this line is one of the favorites. The coffee/hashy berry stems usually translate to menthol dark berry smell in flower and these are also very euphoric in effect. Good lluck with yours, the female looks very promising.

Btw, they hate N and heavy soil, if the soil is light and the leafs are more lime green they grow very fast.
@elanius have you tried the F13 x Tom HillHaze Cross
regseeds is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2020, 11:17 PM #537
elanius

elanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud of
I run F13 x THH, THH x Cocoa Kush and THH 24 & 25 x Blueberry NLD male and got gifted buds from THH16 x Vanilluna. So far I found F13 x THH and THH24 x BB the best, but each line has its specifics and they are so close to haze effect, the blueberry genes blended in smoothly. I just smoked more than a year cured THH24xBB two days ago and we had such a great time, everybody was talking over each other, positive, smile on the face and up, no comedown, no bad feelings, yet a strong weed, just the potency is balanced with clear mind and positivity.

The F13 x THH is the most NLD type from these, with floral, herbal and bit of a berry smells, the pheno I got was pure pine and lavender when cured with very euphoric, up effect...seems this pheno had strong haze influence, the F13 took 3 weeks from the flowering time and gave them a lot of color, big calyxes and more euphoria.

Old 07-21-2020, 11:20 PM #538
regseeds

regseeds will become famous soon enough
Awesome, Which way around did use the P1/2 Haze as Father or Mother?

blueberry + haze is tried and tested, i can only imagine how good a 1-year cure! must of tasted&felt, do you have any budshots of the finished article?. Nice to know somebody has the same ideas for blending high's + profile + duration

Thanks for the input elanius i've got some work to get on with now. Keep up the solid work
regseeds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2020, 03:26 AM #539
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nice
Here's my current winter (southern hemisphere) grown F13. Amazing cocoa, tobacco, cassis and a bit skunky aromas. These are great genetics. My favourite from DJ.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200719_105750.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	542307 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200719_105706.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	542308
sweet-emotion is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2020, 10:21 AM #540
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
I run F13 x THH, THH x Cocoa Kush and THH 24 & 25 x Blueberry NLD male and got gifted buds from THH16 x Vanilluna. So far I found F13 x THH and THH24 x BB the best, but each line has its specifics and they are so close to haze effect, the blueberry genes blended in smoothly. I just smoked more than a year cured THH24xBB two days ago and we had such a great time, everybody was talking over each other, positive, smile on the face and up, no comedown, no bad feelings, yet a strong weed, just the potency is balanced with clear mind and positivity.

The F13 x THH is the most NLD type from these, with floral, herbal and bit of a berry smells, the pheno I got was pure pine and lavender when cured with very euphoric, up effect...seems this pheno had strong haze influence, the F13 took 3 weeks from the flowering time and gave them a lot of color, big calyxes and more euphoria.
Those sound some amazing crosses, elanius. Wow!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"