Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Secret Garden Seeds > Hello again! Have you grown my seeds??

Thread Title Search
Hello again! Have you grown my seeds?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2020, 11:31 PM #11
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant future
We have a load of your older stock in the office at Seedbay.. maybe you would like to send new stock an we can add you on to the new Seedbay.com ??

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2020, 09:49 AM #12
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to all
i remeber ogre. i thought it look very interesting.always intrigued me. i think there were two versions(crosses) of it

Old 06-14-2020, 04:37 PM #13
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla dutch View Post
i remeber ogre. i thought it look very interesting.always intrigued me. i think there were two versions(crosses) of it
Yes, we like it for it's pain reduction element and robust growth. Thewre's several Ogres- Ogre (not Seedsman hybrid), White and Pink.

Bought a "Pine" hybrid from SeedBay years ago. Unfortunately, only one germinated, but ready to try it again.

SGS, let us know about your future projects!!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:44 PM #14
20/4
Marijuana Enthusiast

20/4 will become famous soon enough20/4 will become famous soon enough20/4 will become famous soon enough
I had a bunch of original stuff Pink bud, fruit salad and even the pinkbud X sour60 cross I did. Sadly I didn't properly store the seeds and being these were almost 10 years old, none would germinate.

Hoping to see some good things come in the future. If you need any help you know how to reach me
20/4 is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2020, 10:10 AM #15
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to all
Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeless guy View Post
I don't know how to upload bigger clearer pictures, it looks a little blurry on here.

View Image
SGS is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2020, 10:13 AM #16
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
is mephisto using your work as their base?
He used some of my work early on yes... but now it's been so long that his work is his own.

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2020, 11:31 AM #17
QueenCanna

QueenCanna is on a distinguished road
Hey I've seen some of your old work grown.. I was blown away!! Totally excited to see what you've been up to now a days! (:
QueenCanna is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2020, 12:06 PM #18
SGS
In The Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
We have a load of your older stock in the office at Seedbay.. maybe you would like to send new stock an we can add you on to the new Seedbay.com ??
Hello PANIKZ.. I don't think we ever had the pleasure of meeting... I'm working hard to get things going and really push for a new line up... I will continue to update my progress. I would love to be on the new Seedbay.com!

Tho this time around I wont only be pushing Autos... I have some very nice photo lines that I have had over the yrs that I really want to share. A few in particular are... Old Skool C99... Pink Yeager OG x Hindu Kush.... Sniper... and Aurora indica x Leda...

And an Auto for every situation.... small ... med ... or XXL! One for any occasion

Progress will be posted as this journey gets underway.

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2020, 02:14 PM #19
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS View Post
Hello PANIKZ.. I don't think we ever had the pleasure of meeting... I'm working hard to get things going and really push for a new line up... I will continue to update my progress. I would love to be on the new Seedbay.com!

Tho this time around I wont only be pushing Autos... I have some very nice photo lines that I have had over the yrs that I really want to share. A few in particular are... Old Skool C99... Pink Yeager OG x Hindu Kush.... Sniper... and Aurora indica x Leda...

And an Auto for every situation.... small ... med ... or XXL! One for any occasion

Progress will be posted as this journey gets underway.

SGS
Sounds like a great plan oldschool c99 sniper and aurora x leda