Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Growin w/ Happy Frog

Thread Title Search
Growin w/ Happy Frog Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2020, 05:17 AM #51
DoloDankness

DoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really niceDoloDankness is just really nice
yea totally goofed on the spray bottle lol. should've totally thought of that before. I am startin to get the hang of it though. Time is the only thing that's really gonna help me. And me paying attention to them lol. Thank you for the detailed advice though. I will use it to my advantage. I have a full lineup of Remo Nutrients, their a newer brand. Didn't pay for the lineup so I dont mind goin and getting a trio from fox farm.
DoloDankness is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2020, 03:28 AM #52
TrickEE

TrickEE will become famous soon enoughTrickEE will become famous soon enough
Question The bad smell your talking about in Fox Farm soils...

The garbage smell your talking about, happens when the bags get wet, either in transit or by storage practices at the places you buy them at... Been using OF for many years from the hydro shop, who carefully stores their bags, in the next town over and recently my local hardware store started carrying OF. When I bought it from them one time recently, I certainly noticed the smell. It's like old garbage with a strong musty smell with it. Didn't really know what it was, but made me think it had gotten wet or something. One day when I bought it from the hardware store, it was raining and my bag was wet when they handed it to me. I asked them where they stored it, they said it sits right outside behind the shop. I asked to see and they let me. I told them they had to store the soil so it won't get wet or it could leach good stuff out and/or bad stuff in. They since moved the pallet under an over hang and waited about 6 months before getting another bag from them hoping that that pallet sold already lol. Ever since then, it smells fine and had no issues. Stay lifted.
TrickEE is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2020, 09:12 PM #53
mexweed

mexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to behold
the bag had a tear in it that had been taped over, but every bag of soil I have ever had has had holes in it for a bit of oxygen exchange and it has always been a bit damp, never what I would call wet or bone dry

I came across a review of happy frog when I was looking into it that said happy frog is hot as in some of the ingredients aren't fully composted and it heats up like when you cook soil but not nearly as much

Last edited by mexweed; 06-30-2020 at 02:09 AM..
mexweed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 08:36 PM #54
JohnR171R

JohnR171R will become famous soon enoughJohnR171R will become famous soon enoughJohnR171R will become famous soon enough
I wanted to use HP but had so much problems with different soils that i stuck with ocean forests. It may be perfectly fine soil but i have been burned over and over again whenever i tried using anything other ocean forests. My plants died in a week after transplanting into that crappy miracle grow soil.
JohnR171R is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2020, 11:37 AM #55
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
Was able to get some HF recently right off the pallet direct from Fox Farms. Took a while to finally get it as it was on back order for a good several months. No quality issues that I've seen so far. Good stuff as always.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.