Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. > My Grindhouse love

Thread Title Search
My Grindhouse love Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2020, 05:54 AM #51
GreenLuv707..

GreenLuv707.. is on a distinguished road
thank you i got some magic in the back pocket and shits about pop off here in a sec........got some beans ive been poping recently seed junky,obsol,dieing breed........we will have to see here on the treads soon. oh dont worrie i got all that old grindhouse stuff too....
GreenLuv707.. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2020, 03:18 PM #52
Yankmychain
Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura about
hey boys whats up. Stumpy Greenluv.good memories right
Yankmychain is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2020, 03:21 PM #53
Yankmychain

Yankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura about
i talk too paladin on IG

thats also where i found Steele

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2020, 07:01 AM #54
GeorgeWBush
Š?ß œ?ž üæ

GeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant futureGeorgeWBush has a brilliant future
Tell Paladin to sign in here and drop me a message I don't do instagram .Surprised that Pal or Steele do they were always over cautious
I guess it's alot friendlier for weed these days tho.
GeorgeWBush is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2020, 01:37 PM #55
ForTheLove

ForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the rough
@Yankmychain

Thanks for starting a Grind House thread up again!
Great back story & pictures!
And what a lovely gift to receive! Those mob boss though....

I been interested in GH for yrs, have a pk of his last drop of DMT (from the here) in the fridge, the 4 I tried to germ didn't pop, but I'll get bk to the rest of the pk one day!

I did try a karma genetics cross of selected DMT cut crossed to his biker kush male.
The female I got was interesting. Stout structure with a, mild honeydew melon kinda smell, when fresh. But cured to a more deep Sharp, chemmy funk! So that's as close as I've got to smoking anything GH.

Looking forward to seeing & reading more to come on here.
Thanks again
ForTheLove is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2020, 03:56 PM #56
Yankmychain

Thanks FTL

Yea the DMT and crosses have a hard time germinating with out a lil help . Just have to help them out of their shell and membrane after the taproot is visiblE
Ill be workin on the DMT and mob boss as soon as can find and move into my next house. Hopefully by mid summer

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:47 PM #57
ForTheLove

ForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the rough
Many thanks for the info sir!

I'll have my own fingers crossed for you to find your nice new home & get to popping some Grind House!
ForTheLove is offline Quote