Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > House of Love Seed Co > Sour Diesel IBL (2010) F2 freebies?

Thread Title Search
Sour Diesel IBL (2010) F2 freebies? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 09:51 AM #31
Snype
Banned

Snype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoT View Post
Nice. Are the phenotypes you got out of it pretty worthy and diesel-esque? The SD IBL I mean.
Mine were all diesel-esque. I think you just have to watch out for the shorter one with the thick stem. She is still diesel but just different than the real cut. I only had 1 thick stemmed diesel and the rest were all the stretchy lanky SD. The thick stemmed one was still good though. So yeah it's all worthy and I would grow them out. I can't wait to grow more out when I have time to start popping seed.
Snype is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:12 PM #32
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoT View Post
I have a few of these in dirt and have been popped for about a month or more now.
Got them as a freebie some time ago.
My question is, are they feminized because it seems out of 5 I already see 3 fem's. Not complaining at all of course, just wondering..
No fems, just the luck of the draw. We wouldn't release s1's without letting peeps know

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2014, 03:40 AM #33
Yesca73

Yesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking sour d f2 feebies

got all 6 to sprout
will share some pics in a month or so
Yesca73 is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2014, 12:34 AM #34
sonofsour

Quote:
Originally Posted by festivus View Post
No, they were f2 freebies we sent in from Reservoir's 2010 SD IBL release.

Sh*t, I need some sour so bad, this is a freekin nightmare. Keep my posted on the F3's please.

Old 11-29-2015, 06:14 PM #35
Yesca73

Yesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of light
This is the best female i got out of 3 females . I did do any open pollination and got a bunch of seeds. she was a fast finisher about 8 or 9 weeks no sour smell more fruity I guess not super loud .She is pretty frosty and I notice that when I roll a joint there is a pile of kief . seems that the trichomes fall off easy . I did grow this plant outdoors this year as well . Will post pics . she is stoney and good anytime smoke not the strongest but gets the job done and has good taste . I think this plant would be good in making hash
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03761.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	341451 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03759.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	341452 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03758.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	341453 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03764.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	341454 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03769.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	341455

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:23 PM #36
coxnox

coxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nicecoxnox is just really nice
im poping a 10seeds packs of these right now, wish me luck for the germination guyz

coxnox is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2020, 09:49 PM #37
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
I’ve got some old originals from the first and second release as well a full pack of the 2010 drop. I hadn’t heard a lot of good things about that 2010 drop but interested to see what folks find.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2020, 11:02 PM #38
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud ofzachrockbadenof has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Humbl Nr8tor View Post
I’ve got some old originals from the first and second release as well a full pack of the 2010 drop. I hadn’t heard a lot of good things about that 2010 drop but interested to see what folks find.
yeah i got some beans from the 1st offering.. also have some alpha diesel and some other rez shit... all i need is more room
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2020, 08:14 AM #39
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
yeah i got some beans from the 1st offering.. also have some alpha diesel and some other rez shit... all i need is more room
I remember some of your deez grows from many years ago, zach. Tip hat.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Old 08-14-2020, 08:17 AM #40
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Hijacking thread...

Little Strawberry Diesel bush

Hazier SSSDH from original drop

Diesel leaning SSSDH

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"