Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Canna Venture Seeds > Ghost OG

Thread Title Search
Ghost OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2020, 06:47 PM #31
Zomboy

Zomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud of
Looking good, that one has a little color to it. How much are they going to yield for you?
Zomboy is offline Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:19 PM #32
Cantharellus

Cantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud of
Well Z when I look through seeds for a keeper I usually flower the plants out as soon as I can take a clone. I usually get between 30 and 60 grams of flower this way. Alot of these plants just go in the bin if I don't like it I won't smoke it. #8 was good very OG type nugs closer to 60 grams. #7 looks good too maybe better terps. 5,6,and 9 were more toward the 30 gram side of things. 6 is still going.
Cantharellus is offline Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:45 PM #33
Cantharellus

Cantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud of
#6 day72 harvest
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1663.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	527065 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1658.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	527066 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1661.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	527067
Cantharellus is offline Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 11:49 AM #34
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
That one looks nice and chubby...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 05:30 AM #35
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Here my ghosts.....

Super Hortilux Bling. Old School.

I am happy so far. Nice and stoney. Just starting to cure. Pissed I kept the wrong selection of CV SkunkVa but still have 2 packs.

I popped a Blueberry x Cookie Wreck but its so slow might cull and try another.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:23 AM #36
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Nice. Very nice...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 05:43 PM #37
Medfinder
Chemon 91

Medfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond repute
Just picked up 4 Ghost OG..from kyle kushmans place...

The drive from Los Angeles almost killed um.
Medfinder is offline Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:58 PM #38
Zomboy

Zomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud of
One of my Ghost S1s has some purple color to her, about 4 weeks in. Temps are about 65 at night to 80 during the day. This is the only one with color to her, have 2 others going.

Zomboy is offline Quote