Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Deluxe Seeds > Bluebonic

Thread Title Search
Bluebonic Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2011, 02:10 PM #61
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
I will give it a look Growbrass descriptions are pretty much spot on. 3 phenos are recurrent. Try to do whole plants as some of the indicas and phenos with dank/berry smell look similar bud wise. The blueberry muffin sativa is an easy one to spot golf ball size buds very little spear tip to the buds.
i got the golf ball pheno hopefully with co2 enrichment these will become tennis balls
moses wellfleet is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2020, 02:02 PM #62
El Timbo

El Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of light
Bump... has anyone here grow Blubonik from Genehtik? They are being a little cagey about telling me exactly what it is but I suspect it is an S1 of a keeper SOL Bluebonic from years ago.

Last edited by El Timbo; 02-06-2020 at 11:11 PM..
El Timbo is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2020, 05:18 AM #63
asdfasf
huj nie grower

asdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Timbo View Post
Bump... has anyone here grow Blubonik from Genehtik? They are being a little cagey about telling me exactly what it is but I suspect it is an S1 of a keeper SOL Bluebonic from years ago.
I am. I just sprouted it though. They said kootenay bb with another blueberry but don't say what the other bb is.

My current grow threads (2):
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8827799
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8828139

I grow "jidoka" style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
That’s old school farmer shit brah. Get you some calmag and pk booster. Drown the roots in that crap, then pull the leaf all off before the n and k totally poison the plant, lather rinse and repeat 3x/cycle. 5 lbs per don’t you know
asdfasf is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2020, 08:16 AM #64
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
Coincidentally I am attempting to pop some homemade crosses with Bluebonic as the dad. Fingers crossed!
Outcold is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2020, 10:51 AM #65
El Timbo

El Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasf View Post
I am. I just sprouted it though. They said kootenay bb with another blueberry but don't say what the other bb is.
I wrote them a couple of emails - at first they just repeated the official description then I asked them directly if it was an S1 of a SOL Bluebonic but they didn't answer.

I only bought 1 seed - it started off very deformed and is growing slowly but looks ok now.

Old 03-28-2020, 08:20 PM #66
asdfasf
huj nie grower

asdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura aboutasdfasf has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Timbo View Post
I wrote them a couple of emails - at first they just repeated the official description then I asked them directly if it was an S1 of a SOL Bluebonic but they didn't answer.

I only bought 1 seed - it started off very deformed and is growing slowly but looks ok now.
Mine got eaten by mold a little bit but it seems fine now. It does have very decent vigor though.

My current grow threads (2):
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8827799
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8828139

I grow "jidoka" style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
That’s old school farmer shit brah. Get you some calmag and pk booster. Drown the roots in that crap, then pull the leaf all off before the n and k totally poison the plant, lather rinse and repeat 3x/cycle. 5 lbs per don’t you know
asdfasf is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2020, 05:32 AM #67
knuckles

knuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud of
You have been my attention,as it was a great plant in every way when I grew it back in 2011,think I’ll grab a pack or two..
knuckles is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2020, 06:58 PM #68
El Timbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honkytonk View Post
What is Bluebonic's genetic make up? Blueberry x (Blueberry sativa x father of SweetTooth#3) F2?
Just to be clear... The father was an F1 right? Used to make the Blue Satellite F2s

Old 04-16-2020, 09:47 PM #69
El Timbo

After a bad start mine is looking good now - very columnar though. More on the wld side of things.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2020, 11:28 PM #70
knuckles

knuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud of
Taste/Smell: Powerful blueberry flavors
Shape: Central cola with manageable branches
Height Indoor: 0.5 - 1.5 meter
Height Outdoor: 1 - 2.5 meters
Flower-time Indoor: 60 - 80 days, phenotype dependant.
Flower-time Outdoor: Late October in Northern hemisphere.
Yield Indoor: Above average with some very heavy phenotypes.
Yield Outdoor: Can be very high.
Humidity Level: Prefers dry conditions because of large flowers.

A hybrid between a popular Kootenay Blueberry (that looks like a heavier grapefruit, with a similar aroma.) and the Blue Satillite # 2.2 daddy used to pollinate the Blue Satellite # 2.2 selections. Two Phenotypes show up, one frostier, headier one that favors the fathers line with a high calyx to leaf ratio, and the chunkier one that favors the mother`s line. Both are caked with resin, and have a blueberry jam aroma. This one will devastate the public at large like a plague. Yields are average to heavy, depending which pheno.

Breeder Steve: `These four releases are the latest in The Joint Project line I have done with DJ Short. The male Blue Satellite # 2 that was used, was very dark purple and exhibited the necessary sugar daddy characteristics.`
knuckles is offline Quote