Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Commercial Rosin Press

Thread Title Search
Commercial Rosin Press Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2018, 07:31 AM #11
FordSS

FordSS is on a distinguished road
Those are Nice Looking and cheap. Were looking for more of a Facility press. Something that takes the work out of the process.
FordSS is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 07:37 AM #12
FordSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Sunfire and Ozwerth from Elysian Research.

You might look for people who have bought an Access to see if they are happy. To me, without having used it, it's up there with janky crap like the SHO roller and that huge Slug33.

I'd go with Elysian myself.
Agree!, The SHO Roller was a bust. Access Rosin has the largest machine but havent seen it operate at full scale. The concept works, but will it be another SHO Roller? I am in discussion with a rep of theirs. They're out of Los Angeles. Im thinking of setting up a free demo with them, yet they said it will take 28-112 grams to test their press!
Ill keep you guys posted here on my experiences.
Sasquash press does a single plate or one bag with enough pressure.
Triminator does two plates or two bags.
Access Rosin has a press that is saying four plates, four bags so im interested because were looking for production with quality!

Your right, If you havent seen it how do you know if it produces quality. Stay Tune!
FordSS is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 05:18 PM #13
thal

thal will become famous soon enoughthal will become famous soon enough
I'm in the process of buying the Longs Press from Pure Pressure. I did a demo with them earlier this week and I was impressed. It had an easy to use digital interface that you can program with recipes, IE: strain name, material(flower, kief, hash), etc, time, pressure, and temperature. This allows you to get a strain dialed in and then repeat the same process.
thal is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 05:26 PM #14
FordSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by thal View Post
I'm in the process of buying the Longs Press from Pure Pressure. I did a demo with them earlier this week and I was impressed. It had an easy to use digital interface that you can program with recipes, IE: strain name, material(flower, kief, hash), etc, time, pressure, and temperature. This allows you to get a strain dialed in and then repeat the same process.
I've seen these. Never used one. We are more interested in the combination of quality and quantity. Pure Pressure seams to only do one bag at a time. Commercial purposes, this doesnt help. They KILL THE GAME in quality videos I do know.
FordSS is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 08:40 PM #15
thal

thal will become famous soon enoughthal will become famous soon enough
I am getting it for commercial purposes. It's a tight market and I don't want to try and compete with higher quantity but lower quality. I don't think that is a winnable fight in the long run.

With runs taking two or three minutes each I don't see the one bag at a time approach being all that limiting either.

How much material are you looking to run at a time?
thal is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2020, 04:47 PM #16
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Bump. Hawking this thread. Never had a good tasting solvent extract. I think this may be what I am looking for. I feel left behind in this area of production. Thanks for everyone participating.

EDIT: Currently thin access and pure pressure rosin presses are probably the best on the market.

I am leaning toward Access for commercial purposes. Going to need to save a lot...

https://accessrosin.com/collections/...3-3-hmi-series

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2020, 07:39 PM #17
PurplePotion

PurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nicePurplePotion is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
Bump. Hawking this thread. Never had a good tasting solvent extract. I think this may be what I am looking for. I feel left behind in this area of production. Thanks for everyone participating.

EDIT: Currently thin access and pure pressure rosin presses are probably the best on the market.

I am leaning toward Access for commercial purposes. Going to need to save a lot...

https://accessrosin.com/collections/...3-3-hmi-series
Holy cow. That’s a lot of bucks. Been looking also, not that large of scale though.. one could diy a dual pid 12 ton rig for around $250-400 all said and done.

Dabpress offers the best looking consumer units I’ve found.. stock is about nil at the moment however. Anything else in the <$1000 range worth looking at?

Edit: Dabpress offers a 20 ton 7x7 unit for $1,199 for the guys looking to process more volume.

Last edited by PurplePotion; 05-02-2020 at 07:59 PM..
PurplePotion is offline Quote