Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Marijuana Will Be Legalized in New York in 2020, Cuomo Vows

Thread Title Search
Marijuana Will Be Legalized in New York in 2020, Cuomo Vows Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2020, 02:47 AM #11
geneva_sativa
Banned

geneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond repute
bet it never happens,,, or if it does,,, bet it sucks pretty badly,,

watch them go after the ny sourpatch kids,, because nobody wants to buy that crap they peddle in "legal shops"
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2020, 05:42 AM #12
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond repute
Cuomo is about the most regulation driven type of douche you can find, Newsome over here in cali is on par. Both will free the weed though, can give them that and not much more.

If you came here illegally or live on the street then not much of the billion laws apply to you, so there is freedom in California and New York for them.

The local pot shop is doing brisk business here. Take out food, pot and booze continue to be allowed to carry on trade. I was thinking they might close the liquor stores and pot shops, but not for now, and I think not at all going forward. Gives the people a mental break from isolation and boredom.

Old 03-24-2020, 07:09 AM #13
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Saw this in Midtown last summer.

Boreal Lights Semi Auto

---

"There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people."
-- Steven Hawking

Isaac Asimov
"Gods serve us because we know so little about the world."
-
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:56 PM #14
geneva_sativa
Banned

geneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond repute
yeah cbd products,,,

nothing like the cartoon network, bodegas, juice bars, etc etc that have operated for decades in the city
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2020, 03:28 PM #15
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a scammer mobile to me

Old 03-24-2020, 03:29 PM #16
Longbottom Leaf

Location: Ho! Tom Bombadil, Tom Bombadillo! By water, wood and hill, by the reed and willow, by fire, sun and moon, hearken now and hear us!
Longbottom Leaf is a jewel in the roughLongbottom Leaf is a jewel in the roughLongbottom Leaf is a jewel in the roughLongbottom Leaf is a jewel in the roughLongbottom Leaf is a jewel in the roughLongbottom Leaf is a jewel in the rough
ask canada, it doesnt work cause most people dont want to pay taxes and the GOV can never go cheaper then black market due to regulations and safety measures, and most people only care about cost and quality not safety
Longbottom Leaf is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2020, 06:20 PM #17
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I figure he will make it legal but illegal to grow at all at home. Which makes it the same as it has always been in NYS. People get busted here everyday. Especially in the outdoor season. Impossible to grow outdoors where I am due to the helicopters.

I don't grow outdoors for that reason but it didn't stop the losers from hovering over my tomato field and rotor washing my crops. That just wasn't fair play on their part and it happens again I'll be getting a lawyer.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2020, 08:37 AM #18
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
Last year I made it out to NYC for the first time. What I thought was great was how the police seemingly didn't give a shit about people smoking out in the open, at least in Manhattan. I was in the Lower East Side and a couple was smoking a jay on one side of the street and a cop was on the other, and could care less. Saw a dude smoking crack a few blocks from Times at a subway entrance. Really interesting place that made me realize there are so many fragrances of garbage that a city has to offer.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote